Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shiya asked me to blog,so here i am to update:D

Well,yesterday was abit... hay-wire..
LOL.
First day,kena bully already-.-

Sat infront of Yaohui in parade square,sat beside Marcus&Benjamin too.
They were NOISY-.- ,yes they are.
First thing Marcus said to me was,Queen of Arabia:D HHAHAHHAHA!
Yaohui called me char shao bao,he said my husband is tou sha bao-.- meanie.

Form teacher is Mdm Ma.
She keep calling my chinese name even though i have christian name-.-
LOL.
Samantha&Syafiqah scare the hell of me-.-
They says im supposed to be in 3A,cos certain people change classes already,like jueyi,from 3A change to 3B.
Xia si wo le.
& so,i dont know if true anot,i went to sit with the 3A peeps.
Then,i came back to 3B,yes,i was walking alot.
I doubled check with Jueyi,she says im 3B-.-
Scare me leh!

All i can say is,class 3B is noisy-.-
3/4 of them are girls,but the guys makes more noise-.-
Roy bully me by tripping me over,i pushed him,he push me back-.-
English teacher is Mr chan?
He says i very enthu!
LOL.
Recess,ate with yinghui,suzanne,aisha,yaohui,jenny.
Si yaohui&jenny,keep making farting noises when we're eating=.= disgusting leh!

Geo,sibei bored.
Almost slept.
After school,homed with sinlee,clarine,serena.
& yeah,funny things happened.
LOL.

After that,all 4 of us alight near my house.
Clarine cut hair,Serena bought contact lenses.
Yesyes,thaks to clarine.She went to the salon i wanted to go,but when i say the hairdresser cutting her hair,i dont it anymore.
Clarine complains her hair is short,which i dont think so.
My current short hair is way way short than hers.

Cut my hair @ another salon.
Yes,the one i go from sec 1 till now.
The hairdresser nice,she cut my hair nice:D
Yes,i cut short hair already.
Okay,i look weird,tomboy,mushroom head.
Arrgghh,like wearing a wig ! LOL,but its very cooling.
My hair is even short than the guys,shorter than Humairah's.
Nvm luh,hair will grow.
The hairdresser says i look prettey,cute with short hair.She sounds sincere though. LOL.

Shall end here,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home