Thursday, November 18, 2010

Milktea brown.


ADVERTISEMENT:
HIIIIIII. IM HELPING SINLEE TO FIND BOYF. REQUIREMENTS: TALLER THAN 160,SWEET,CARING,THOUGHTFUL,NICE,KIND. IF INTERESTED,PLS CONTACT ME/SINLEE. THANKS. LOL.

How nice of me to help her advertise? Hahahah.
Okay,these few days have been out quite frequently,sentosa,cycling etc.
And i dye-ed my hair already. Liese's milkteabrown.
The brightest colour in the series. But i find my current hair colour not bright enough so i plan to dye again. Hahahahaha.
After dye-ing hair,next thing im gonna do? Re-pierce my second & third earhole. ^^

Pictures?
Black hair,im gonna miss you.
Milktea brown hairrrrrr.
Dye-d hair. I wore jeanssssssssss for the interviewwwwwww.
One of the first pic i took when i dye-d my hair.
Random ah. Sentosa. Burying zhipeng.

SIANNNNNNNNNNN.
Anyone who wants to book me to go out must book earlier,cos im busy. (i sound like some real busy person. HAHAHAH)

Kay,bye.

DJ!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home