Saturday, January 3, 2009


About You Now - Miranda Cosgrove


Please wait for it to buffer.
---Edited---
Shiya,you gonna love this,i post 2 post! Happy? LOL. I know you miss me blogpost:D


Watched Angus thongs and perfect snoggings just now.
Its funny eh,shiya!You watched it too right?The robby guy ? HHAHHAHHA!
Its quite nice:D ,i love the ending.
The guy Robby,yeah,he's handsome-.- LOL!
BUT,i dont see the need for georgia to be so initiative eh!
14only,kiss already-.-
Ughhh, guys-.-

Watched Wildchild too.
I prefer Angus thongs and perfect snoggings. Well,because its kinda funny.
LOL.
Im gonna rewatched it if im bored:D ,oh.I want my twilight saga too!
Im so bored without it.

Arrghh,my hair-.-
I looks SO tomboy can? Nvm,i am one.
Next month,my love luck is getting good:D ,my horoscope book says so.
But im gonna focus on studies first i guess, imma good girl leh! Dont playplay!
Oh,can anyone tell me what to bring on Monday?
No need to bring anything right?Since the class's not finalised yet.
Aww,so many people taking A maths.
No way im gonna take bio/chem ,need to study alot leh!
I just wanna complete Poly & get out of school:D

Theres advantage for upper sec recess,& disadvantage too.
Advantage is,no need to snatch tables&chairs.
Disadvantage is,dont have the food i want T.T ,i want apple juice !
AWWWWW! I rather go back sec 2 recess lor,although i have to squeeze.

I've closed my blog song for 1 day for my faithful blogreaders to listen to the song i posted from imeem. Which is... About you now. LOL.

Imma tomboy now:D
Clarine!Must be like me,brave enough to challenge new hairstyle!
& pls ah,go my blog,yao tag okay! lol.

Sinlee was pestering me to go w/ her to Jurong point yest.
& i kindly rejected her.
HAHA! Sinlee was trying all means to make me go . too bad la,no mood go.

Okay,so i have deep impression on teachers.
The moment the OM sees me,he always looks@ my skirt,hair & socks.
He thinks imma bad girl-.- which is the opposite.
Im not gonna take A maths,bio/chem.
My maths marks are like... KNS can?
Diediedie,still dont know who our teacher is for maths.

Read Suzanne's blog just now.
YES SUZANNE! I AM JEALOUS! -.-
BUT,i still dont think i look like chooyongmou-.-
Yes,he might look like girl,but... err?
SUZANNE! hen si ni le! first time people say me look like a guy leh T.T ithink?

Mr Jeff Tan: Whats your name?
Me: A---MAN---DA !
Humairah from behind shout: GOH SIU POH!
Yaohui from behind shout: CHAR SHAO PAO!
Me: =.=

How evil. -.- why must add my full name?
LOL! YES! Suzanne reminded me of Pili mit!
Today is Sat,so its gonna be uploaded:D

Bye everyone:D

I wont dwell over it anymore.
I've got it over long long ago,so i hope you will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home