Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lesser commitment=Lesser hurt. =..=

HAPPY B'D TO UNCLE CHEW!!
How nice of me to wish him right? I know. :)
HAHHAHAHA.

Slept at 3plus am yest.
Woke up at 11plus. Broke my record ah,so late sleep yet so early wake up. ^^
I have the urge to cut my hair short again. Because of the weather la!
My hair is getting longer,almost at shoulder already.
Im no longer the shortest hair girl in school anymore. ):
I was once crowned for the shortest hair girl in school you know?! Why am i so proud of it? :D
HAHHAHAHHA. Thats why i have been 'botak' nowadays. I mean fringeless. Cos the weather is tooooooooooooo "cold" LOL.
I think i've to tie my hair everyday already. ): 麻烦!

Wearing spects to training. Why do i look so chubby without fringe?

YAY,i caught it. ^^

Not watching shows lately.
Too lazy to watch,watch till tired already.
Thats why i've been staring into blank space quite often.
Stare blankly at screen,stare blankly at the big fluffy clouds.

HAHHAHAH! My current profile picture is me with centre parting! SO COOL! HAHHAHA
I think im the first idiot who puts a profile picture that is so unglam,centre parting. But cool leh! HAHHAHAH!

PEOPLE PEOPLE! TAG MORE MOREEEEEEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home