Sunday, February 21, 2010

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!!! : MY CENTRE PARTING! SCROLL DOWN TO TAKE A LOOK!
Time now:1.31AM
Currently doing:Half revising chem,watching 我猜我猜我猜猜猜 Direct translate:I guess i guess i guessguessguess? LOL.

I LOVE CHILLI CRABS! They're SO SO NICE. Esp those chilli & pepper ones.
I love anything that got to do with chillis,cos they spices things up. How can people stand bland food w/o chilli? I've been eating crabs 2 times in a week.
And yes,both time is at night. I ate it just now,& its around midnight,they say girls cant have midnight snacks cos it makes girls fat,but... who cares? I JUST LOVE EATING CRABS!
Crabbieeeeeeeeee~

I dint manage to revise physics of course,somemore i actually only browse the topics coming out for chem.HAHAH. I dont know what to study for QA. Cos basically mainly is just refering to the anions & cations reference. So i just browse,as for molecalcultion,strictly speaking,i havent revise,BUT,i did revise thoroughly on metals though the probability of me forgetting is pretty high. :D
So what am i doing in the afternoon? Go through notes & eating my big lollipop given by my bro's girlf. I've been quite an addict of lollipop these days,so yummy. ^^ I can spend hours eating a small lollipop. HAHHAHA. Sweet tooth. But they're really sweet,i would prefer if they put lesser sugar because i dislike too sweet stuffs.
LOLLI LOLLI OH LOLLIPOP! :D

I was browsing through my photo folder & realise most of my pictures are taken with short hair.
Looking back,i have short hair for 1year plus! Happy 1 year anniversary! LOL.
So,i was browsing pictures & found one pic that i had centreparting. Obviously trying to act stupid la. HAHHAHA,so i've decided to let you guys see. :D


Cute right?!
I manage to find another picture of me having long hair. Plus extentions(dont know how many donkey years ago.)
Sec 1 picture! I looked mature man! (I know my editing skills back then was terrible,but i was SEC 1 BACK THEN)
Another sec 1 picture of me Sinlee & Kong. I looked tall! And my hair is so neat.
I know,cannot see my hair,cos im wearing black.But take alook at my fringe,doesnt change much over the years.

Dont know when took it. As you see,im the centre one with spects.

Im the target of teachers lately,target of being suan-ed.
HAHHAHA. I remembered this conversation:

Jeffrey chan:*totally forgot what he say.*
Me: I no need on diet Ia! perfect S shape okay!
Him: HAHAHHAHA! Perfect O shape la!
Me: =.= IS S shape!
Him: O shape la
Others: HAHHAHAHHA!

Just yesterday,or rather fri,he recalled back the conversation & told the class=.=
He says he has never met such a thickskinned person like me,but added,it's a good thing. SEE! It's a goodthing to be thickskinned!
He asked the class whether they have seen me cry before. Think because he has never seen me cry.
Some replied yes(adam khoo lor),then he mentioned something about buying 4D. LOL.
I'VE CRIED BEFORE OKAY. Just because i seldom cry doesnt mean im abnormal.
I cried during Adamkhoo(though only a short period of time),& mainly laughing.
But cried for 2 consequence days leh! LOL. This shows that im not cold hearted,im warm blooded! :D

Off to watch my shows already! BYEBYE! SAYONARA~ ANNYEONG~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home