Monday, November 29, 2010

Worthless tree.

Hectic week again this week.

This week:
Mon- Trg
Tues- Cycling
Wed- Trg
Thur- Work
Fri- Trg
Sat- Work
Sun- Work

Wahsian. I only work for 3days this week nia.
But since this week last trg,forget it lorrrrrrrr. See,im sacrificing for trg leh!(Actually,is i wanna slack la. hahahah)
I wanted to work on fri,trg morning,afternoon go work. But trg always drain my energy,so i dont wanna get scolded by manager. hahahah.
I like being busy, eventhough i also enjoy slacking. Hahahahaha.

Seriously hope wont rain tmr! I wanna cycleeeeeeeeee like maddddddddddd. Gimme sunny day pls? ^^

Sentosa pics:
Photocredits:Benjamin.
LOL. Im the only one not looking at the camera. hahahah.
Opps,water is coming in. He's afraid of being stuck. hahahaha.
Ah! Dieliao dieliao.
Zhipeng being buried & my leg. haha
Why he so fair ah?
LOOK AT WHAT DANIEL IS DOING. =.=
Wah,apple so nice leh. Help zhipeng block sunlight.
*burying*
There are cracks already.
Group pic taken by chooyongmou.

Annyeongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home