Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dint post for like 2days?
So yeah,im posting now.

Yesterday
Lol,okay hmms,reading.
Then english,mr jeff tan kept cracking jokes about me-.-
He says if go sec 3 camp,hear laughters& its not 'that' thing,it would be my laughter-.-
Mohammed asked me not to laugh-.-
Okay,the guys in class are horny luh-.-
FHM=.= eekks!

Science yeah.argghh.
Damn boring can?The teacher talk,can fall asleep-.-
Dint even bother to hear him talk,i read my storybook:D
Recess yo!
How lonely,i sat alone till thr were people coming down.
Maths,SIAN LUH!
I forgot all the formulars.me&Humairah was trying to remember -.-
Social studies,more sian-.-
Zhong zhi,veryvery bored jiu dui le la.

Today
Reading,Twilight:D
Wtf-.- ,chinese are sparated-.-
According to the grades & yes,im in the better class,So?
I dont want eh,the teacher demon sia-.-
I realised my chinese grades are actually dropping,so can i go to another class?Lol.
The teacher actually talks lame jokes-.-
Recess.
English,SIAN.Sat thr for like 1&a half hour watching those disgusting pictures.
DARN THOSE PEOPLE WHO ABUSE ANIMALS!
LET'S RIOT! ANTI-ABUSING!
Its like so cruel can?Wth-.- using monkeys as experiments,eating monkey's brain alive.
Gross.
Free Willy!:D
I got watched leh! Willy is so cute can? but he diedT.T

DnT,
Arrghh.
Sat in oddessey for like 2 freaking hours? =.=
Si belven,teacher want a sample of photo to put on the projector,he actually wants to use the my picture whr my hair are covered with powder-.-
Lucky he changed . o.o
Mhj,
Was super pekchek,BUT,i actually control my anger by not exploding:D

After school,homed !

Sex god,how funny.
In Angus thongs&perfect snoggings,the georgia describe robbie as sex god-.- because she thinks he's too perfect ithink? LOL.

Ohyeah,many thanks to Wanjin,Maalikka,Reena,Shanti for saying im cute & that my hair is nice:D
The rest without comments.
Fk those people who have negative comments,ohplease!Its not like your hair is so great.

Chinese teacher,Mdm Tan gave us a worksheet today.
All are like,what are your flaws?Who's your good friend?What are you like?
Whats your favourte sub?
Theres this question that says,who will you confide in when you have problems?
& guess what i wrote?Yes,my diary&teddy:D
And,who are your good friend?
I wrote,diary&stitch:D ,i actually wrote STITCH thr for her leh! although i know she had no idea who the hell it is.


I was in a very good mood actually today:D
Tmr running 1.2,wish me goodluck.


:D

D:
What if... ? will that day ever going to happen?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home