Thursday, October 22, 2009

Falsehopes,again.

Woots!!!

Town-ed on wed,the first moment i saw those shoes,i knew i must have it. :)
I've got LIMEGREEN slippers! LOL,nobigdeal.
LOL,1 trip already wasted money buying 2 shoes.
): Sms-es burst again.Wth.
And i did something reallllllllll stupid! I initially wanted to clear my inbox & keep some msg.
But end up,i deleted those msg-es i wanted to keep=.=
Drats! Now inbox: 0/0!

Got back papers, *reluctantly*. LOL.
Results turned out to be sucky expectedly. Guessed what?I failed my Geography for the first time.
AND,i passed my SS=.= Was supposed to be my Geo pulling my SS,butit turns out to be the other way round. LOL.
Gna save some money to buy more clothes,heels&bags. :)
I want to stuff my whole wardrobe w clothes! :D
:D

I failed my physics!Omfg.
Butbut,i passed my chemistry!Weets! I dint expect my combined science will pass.
Dint expect my chemistry to score higher than physics=.=

God,should i go to sentosa w all those unknown guys tmr?
LOL. Diediedie.
Serena asked me to go sentosa tmr,w a bunch of unknown guys i dont know except norris.
): I 不好意思reject her so many times leh.
Nevermindla,go for fun lor.LOL.
Wth.I passed combined science,humanities,MT,English.
Failed Maths,DnT. LOL
Overall should be able to pass:MT,Combined science,humanites,DnT.
Overall confirm fail:Maths & English=.=
English no hope already,first time pass english this time & is just passed only=.=
Wtf!I should have workhard for maths man! How dumb can i be?
=.=

Have been hearing & watching alot of Korean songs lately.
Noticed my blogsongs have more korean songs.
The song,last farewell,i couldnt find 2ne1 who sang it better than Bigbang.
Yayeee! Yiman agreed to go Sentosa w me!
Dont know last min will pangseh me anot=.=
Nevermind luh,go thr see hotguys luh. LOL.
Im v. friendly one okay! :)

Which slippers should i wear tmr?The limegreen one or the more ex one?
Think limegreen better.Beach should wear slippers what,wear so nice for what?
Limegreen slippers+hotpink toenails=Strikingggggggg! :D

Sentosa! Here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home