Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not what it seems to be.

Added new songs,multi-language w Malay,Chinese,Jap,Korean,English.
DIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :D

I dint realised i went to Principal's challenge today.
I thought it was yesterday!!! Cos i had a really longgg sleep.
Dont wished to elaborate what happened today cause it mainly sucks.
I shouldnt even have gone...
I saw Haikal(gosh,i remembered his name!) just now.
He recognises me & said hello even though i cut my hair really short & wearing spects.
I looked really different from primary school.
This shows what?That im still pretty attractive after all! :)
Thats nice to hear.
ANDAND,i received compliment by a stranger than imcute!
Thats nice to hear too. :)

Things arent going well lately for me.
Well,Lady luck just seems to dislike me so much that she decided to replace my luck w bad luck.
Thanks.As if i havent have enough bad luck. *heavy sarcasm*
Sometimes i really think me being in express is a miracle.
I remember breaking down when i got the card to which school im posted to.
There wrote:Shuqun Sec. I cried after that.
People got shocked & started comforting me though its no use at all.
At first,im first intention was to transfer school,but mom ask me not to.
She asked me to try & i regretted listening to her.
Whats the use of regretting when its done?

I broke down twice last week. Did i mentioned that before?
Both in school. Wow,i broke my ownrecord by crying twice in school.
Do i get a trophy?HAHA.
Kay,this is a very negative post.Like i care,its my bloody blog=.=
From people, irealised alot of things. Bad & good things.
Gosh, i really wants to emigrate to Taiwan whr no one knows me start all over again...
Im not saying Sg isnt good,but Sg is a oh-too-stressed country.
Alittle FINE,if not SUE.Mostly takes things too seriously.

Sometimes,acting is part of life.
Life really sucks when everything sucks.

P./S; im not going to post until i feel like posting,like it or not,i dont care.

No matter how hard i tried to defy heaven's wish,things just wont go the way i want.
Tired,too tired to hang on.
The one who is the most cheerful may also turn out to be the most lonely.
Have to act,try till im tired,
Thats it,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home