Monday, October 12, 2009

The worst thing is to give up w/o trying. FIGHTING!

Seriously need shopping trip.
Im trying to convince my mom to buy for me polo tees & the denim shorts i saw!
HAHAHHA.
*crossfingers*Im counting all on my english now since my maths...
Thought my Maths paper 2 sucks,but im not gna give up on my paper 1.
Guess what?I aimed to score A1for paper 1 before the exams so that it can pull my paper 2.
But now,im not so sure anymore.
I dont want to give up,but it seems kinda impossible anymore.
But,lets bring it on!
FIGHTING!!!

Seriously lazy to blog.
BUT,im seriously happyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
And i have no idea why.
HHAHHAHHAHAHA!
My mood is seriously unpredictable.
Gosh,i saw the Omy already!!!
Wow,im really the joker man.
They really asked alot of questions.
But somehow,im very proud of my ans.
Im suddenly flooded w primary school memories.
I remembered arguments i always get into.
And i still have a diary when i was P5.
Everytime i read it,confirm will laugh.
Because my diary entries are damn funny,naive,& mostly childish.
HAHHAHHAHA!

P.S/ I love my blogsongsssssssssss! :D

I know.
Not friends,not totally strangers but something more complicated.
Wxy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home