Thursday, March 11, 2010

The fact says it all.

Had fun during physics today. Did static electricity experiment whr jinhao & humairah were guinea pigs. LOL.

Has everyone heard about the Jack neo scandal?
Its been a hot issue now. LOL. The mistress,so young,only freaking 22. Young enough to be his daughter=.= WTH.
LOL. People named him as the second 'tiger woods'
THEN,thr's a second mistress surfacing. But luckily,she rejected him.
Whats wrong with him? He already had 4children with sucha considerate wife.
Why does he still have to go & find women somemore more than 1?
Somemore he is a public figure leh,shouldnt he be more careful of his actions?
I read another article, A MAN(28yearsold) RAPES HIS EXGIRLF'S MOM(48yearsold)
What crap is this?! The guy initially wanted to steal the valuables only,end up raping HER MOTHER=.= WTH. He's sentenced to a 25/27 year jail term with dont know how many strokes of cane.
Are all singaporean guys like this?
These people,seriously need to have self reflection upon their mistake.

I sprained my foot ):
Howhow? Im going to training tmr leh.
I realised that i sprained my leg only when i reach home, & it got worst this morning.
Alamak. HAIIIIIIII~
Tons & tons of holis assignment. =.=
Im really really bored. Lazy to watch shows & my lame games. Crazy taxi! HAHAHHA.
Shall i try to do my homework? But i feel like sleeping leh.
I shall try & do my homework before going to have my afternoon sleeping session.

India trip photo with blazer,sec2!(I know i looked very pale at that time cos the weather was cold)

Goodbye aliens! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home