Sunday, May 29, 2011

The lazy song.

Its been over a month since sch has started.
But, im still not used to the modules. Im still trying to get used to waking up early and releasing late=.=
The modules im learning are extremely boring. Except for sci and maths of course.
Maths, learning A maths i think. Freaking diff, dont understand at all. LOL.

Went to sentosa last week. Alot of ppl. Got a total of 15 ppl if im not wrong. hahaha. Thats alot.
Got sunburned. Im shedding now. hahaha. Like a snake. LOL.
3 more days to sch holis!!!!!!!!!! But guess what? its only 1 freaking week=.=
I've got the urge to take mc for the entire month man. Siannnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Why cant they just start the holis like tmr. 3 days of school also shuang=.= I NOT SHUANG OKAY.
LOL.
Have been going out every weekend. My money spending like water flowing.
Somemore in sch i keep spending my money on FOOD. Cmi man.
Needa control already. Srsly.
Maybe i should bring only 4 dollars to sch, but 4 lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. SIAN.

Pictures!!!!!!!

Pulling Yunhui down the water~ ^^
Very dark ah.
Much brighter. Spot my cute pimple~ HAHAHAHA.
choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooochoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL.
Abit extra ah. hahahaha.
HAHAHAHA. Mouth wide open, i think i ate alot of sand that day.
Lying on shiya's leg. hahahaha.
Daniel's face so scary! My pimple so ugly=.=
yoooooooooooooooo~
Dont have me!
This photo sparks alot of controversy=.= LOL. classmates keep disturbing me said i pee-ed at beach. LAME LA.
With shiya~ Can see our diff la. Total opp, she so fair, i so tanned.
HAHAHAHA. This pic funny! Look at my right eye! triple eyelid. =.=

Yunnnnnnnnhui~
Us! Excluding yunhui(photographer) roy and vishal(dont know whr they go.)

^^

Maths module tmr. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SIANTTM.
Hope i understand lor. Actually im kinda anticipating my ut results back except for cognitive.
I wonder how badly i did. LOL. hahahaha.
Hope got moderation ah, moderation= ppl getting lousier results than me so i can pass.
Abit self-centered ah. But i dont think ppl will get lousier results than me.
Look at my class, all the pro.
Realised how slack 4B was. hahahaha.
Stress!

Will post more during holis!!!!!!! ^^ hopefully. hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home