Friday, April 22, 2011

Hectic.


How's sch? The usual,boring.
The faci are super different from the teachers in sec sch.
The lessons are also super different.
For my school,there arent any lectures. Just a class of 25 students.
How's my class? Alright lor. Not as fun as 4B,but still quite ok.
Every single day presentations,every single day different groups.
Did i mention that every 3months im gonna change class? So its like meeting new ppl again and again.
I really dont like to do presentations. I cant speak up. Super hate it.
Everyday 330 release,imagine if i have cca,then will drag till 6plus. Reach home,going to 8? Wow,thats WOW. Plus i have to do rj everyday,thats shit man i tell you.
Its been merely 4days since sch starts,and i can feel the stress within me.
And i have to survive for 3years................

Havent decide what cca or rather IG to join yet. Currently of thinking to join either netball,frisbee or taekwondo.
I suck at clubs,i will fall asleep. So i can only choose sports & im more used to it.
Even though i joined netball and frisbee before,but its been awhile since i last played. Esp netball.
I always wanted to join taekwondo,but taekwondo arent thrilling as netball and frisbee leh.
I think cca open house is next week? Im gonna check out how strong netball frisbee and taekwondo.
Who knows i might join others? Like basketball? LOL.

Super sleepy now. Mind not functioning well. hahahaha.

Pictures!

Ton at clarine's house.
Watching vids with her sis.
Korean maggie~~~~~~
Taking down my boyf. ^^
Team 21
Wahsiao. Unglam!

Folding paper hearts.
SAS.
SAS. Spot me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home