Sunday, June 26, 2011

Neomu pigon

Its sunday today!!!!!!!!!!! So fast right!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
Dread sch!!!!!!!!! Secondary, JC and poly all end holis already, my holiday long over=.=
Weekends always seems to pass by very fast. And i dont like!
Weekends are rest days to me now. Shall avoid going out on weekends now, have to save $$$$$$$$.
Tons of things i wanna buy, firstly new phone! I really need new phone, my phone is like a mp3 to me only. To listen songs. I want a phone that can play alot of games! You know, like one of my fav games which is Street fighter!!!!!! And crazy taxi yo~ hahahaha.
Therefore, im planning to buy iphone. Cos got alot of applications! But the batt like no good ah.
Waiting for iphone 5. Heard its gonna be launched around sept~~~~~~~ in america la.
As for Sg, maybe 3 weeks later? I dont know la. But i bet the price conf not cheap, so gonna start saving.
So, im starting to save money for phone!!!!!!!!! Which cost a bomb la. So, im gonna avoid going out cos i always spend money on food -__________________-
In poly now, expenses conf very high. Food so ex!


Iphone 5 white!!!!!!!!!!! SO CHIO RIGHTTTTTT. The screen is bigger than iphone 4. Which is something i reallyyyyyyyy like cos i really like big screen cos i cock eye ma=.=
Imagine otw to sch i can watch my drama! *screams*
HAHAHAHAH. ^^

This month has been a pretty hectic month for me. Out alot i guess, got alot of events.
Like night cycling last sat. Spent quite a lot already.
Ohya, this week celebrated clarine's bd. Bbq around jassmine's house, had fun. ^^
Then Jassmine's bro's friend sent us home. And reached home around 1! hahaha. So long never reach home that late liao~ But next day got sch, spoilerrrrrrrrrrrrr=.=
I wanna get car license! Gonna save money for that also! Ohmygod~~~~~~~
Must work hard to pass cos like not easy leh. But my daytona skills in arcade very pro leh! But i played automatic, not manual. -__________- hahahah!
The only thing im excited when im 18 is car license! Cant wait to get it~~~~~~~~
I wanna drive around the whole sg~~~~~~~~~~~ ^^ hehehehe.

Pictures~ ^^

HAHAHAHA.

IM ANGRY!!!!!!!!
CUTE RIGHTTTTTTTTTTT.


MEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home