Wednesday, January 7, 2009

YO!

Lets recall what happened today.
Pe
Hmms,did 2.4-.- wtf eh,other classes do 1.2,we do 2.4-.-
Lao shi kan wo men bu shuang la.
Sinlee wanted to cut,but cher was behind us only.
Me&Jasmine took turns,@ first is me leading,then jasmine,then me.
We were actually waiting for Sinlee who kept complaining she no more strength,push her lor.
The guys-.- ,mhj lah! The walkwalk,still can faster than us-.- ,they talk talk,also can faster-.-
In the end,first one to reach for the guys was the new transfer guy,impressed eh?
For girls,was Jasminethen me.Its lucky we managed to run for the the first few,because we were actually half walking&half running.
Maths
Cher gave us worksheet, cool leh!I all of a sudden remember how to do.
This is how actually my brain works,if im in a not bad mood,maybe i will know.
But if im in a bad mood,i will be super pekchek.
OH!I saw WEIRDUNCLE LEH! Shiya's 'daddy' friend. the guy who keep laughing at me-.-
He was actually standing outside our classroom, yeah,he looked surprised,i look surprised too.
HAHA!We sort of use hand signals to talk,he said my brain good,just because imma expres student-.-
He keep asking me to listen to teacher talking-.- ,& i have no idea why he keep walking here & thr
Oh,thanks to the girl,err,Yunsing's sister.Yunhui? ,yeah,she sort of teach me maths.
MT
Saw weird uncle outside class again.
Stick out my tongue at him twice,& he keep asking me to focus on teacher talking-.-
Okay,i forgot his name,was it peter?Or Alex?Alvin? Aiya,suan le.
He was holding his phone talking & walk here walk thr,just like last time-.-
OH!Someone block my view completely-.- ,the tallest guy in 3C,the dont know what Long la.
He was supposed to sit infront then beside of me.So supposely,infront of me should be jinhui.
THEN,zhipeng sat at the guy's place & so,the guy shifted infront of me,-.-
He's very tall leh,totally block my view-.-
SIAN LA!MT so many homework eh-.-
Gave Jenny one exercise book,she insisted on giving me money which i also refused.
Cos my house got alot ma,fan zheng dou yong bu wan.
Recess
Weird uncle went to recess too-.-
I was buying drink,& he was telling the auntie to put poison.
LOL!
Chem
SIAN LAH! I sat the same fking place for 2straight years & now,i sat back @ the very same place-.-
Sat w/ Sinlee,just like Sec 1.
Wth-.- ,same place leh.The most front & always the one to collect books-.-
Very very sian.
Geo
Bored,started doodling on paper.
SIANZXZXS!

After school,went straight home.Imma good girl leh.
OH,after school,Ms fun{im being polite leh!} ,pointed @ me & asked me come forward-.-
I was caught for skirt again-.-
Sometimes it can be helped that my skirt is short,cos the buckle spoil ma.
Okay,excuses-.-

Oh,theres a guy in our class name BOY.Seriously,his name is call boy.
Okay,people sort of make fun his name.
Cos he's from thailand,the name too long & so he cut short.
I joke with him & said that my name is GIRL. & i went around telling people my name is GIRL.
And he actually believed that my name is girl-.-
Funny eh.

3B cool leh!
Everytime earlier dismiss then 3CandA.
After geo today,straight away go home,they still have lessons .
Disadv of taking A maths.
Lol.

Theres a few pictures tht i wanna post actually.
Those photos tht took w/ sinlee @ jp. with my new hair of course.
BUT,im really lazy.
I guess wont be posting much,since theres a ton of homework-.-

Kay, bye.
Miss me~


):
So i see,
---
I knew its impossible but yet,im still daydreaming.
Just let me imagine.
D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home