Friday, May 22, 2009

BABOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Hey kiddos:D

Got back papers.
Everypaper i took,all FLUNK.
Except for MT&GEO; the rest,Physics paper 2,Chemistry1&2,Maths1&2.
What can i say?
I have to pass English now,since i've already failed MATHS.

Geography paper,*screams*
I PASSED YOU KNOW?! I passed eventhough i last minute study in the morning:D
Seee,30mins makes alot of difference.
Should be able to pass SS since my Geo pulled me up alot. 12marks.
:D

Gosh,my mom has been asking me what happened to me this year.
Because this year,i was de-proving alot.
Slackslackslack.
Yet i can still jump around as if nothing happened.
Virgos;have high expectation of themselves.
For me,i will have veryvery high expectation when i've studied only.

MT;darn disappointing.
70++ drop to 60marks-.-
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME MAN?!
First time in my whole life,failed compo.
FIRST TIME YOU KNOW?!
Lucky my Paper 2 sort of pull me up alittle.
Even Zhipeng scored higher than me leh. T.T
First time in my whole entire life get a 60for my MT total.

Early in the morning,got caught for skirt.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU'RE INDEX NO.1 !
=.= Not fair lah,Maggie never come.Cannot block,
English compo,just passed.
Saddist.
Overall,confirm FAIL.

*faints*
Last period for Geography,squeeze w the 3C &3A half half people.
Damn noisy.
Sat w KONG.
She noisy lah,she CLAIMS that Junpyo is hers.
So sad lah,he doesnt even wants her.
HAHHAHAHHAHAH!
Si Clarine,keep on playing w my hair.
Hair super messy because of her.
Can see that MsGeorgina chin wanted to scold me. but cant.
Because i was making alot of noise,then she keep staring at me.
But she cant say anything,since i no need to do corrections for some questions.


Oh god,please pray that i wont get into her class.(i know i will.)
Wtf.I seriously dont want to go in her class!
Go her class,learn nothing!
She talked alot of craps,compare the results of her class's & Ms sunarti's!
I want jump to Ms sunarti's class next term!
Or else i confirm wont be able to learn anything & im serious.
Look at the results lah-.-

*screams*
WTH HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?
Yes,i cut my fringe by myself-.-
I wanted to cut a little shorter only,then cutcutcut,suddenly become bangs-.-
Somemore not straight one leh!
T.T
Nevermind lah,its unique:D

Currently playing Restaurant city in facebook?
=.= its boring leh.
Im going to find other games to play.
STREET FIGHTER!
Its been long since i played that game:D

Awaiting for tmr.
BOYS OVER FLOWERS!!!
:D
HAHHAHAHAHA!Although i have watched 2 times already,but im still gna rewatch:D
Class 3B got F4 too=.=
Jinhao,Jeremy,Roy,Farhan.
LOL?
The F4 in korea is taller,richer,handsome-r,less hornier than them lor!
Agree?

GOO JUN-PYO!!!

Hehehe,i only liked Goojunpyo in Boys over flowers,not Lee MinHo. ^^
See how long his legs are!
*faints*
Abnormal.
:D

98.7 DJs came around yesterday during assembly.
Main topc,smoke free.
Funny luh.The guy was hilarious man!
MUTTONS TO MIDNIGHT!
Laugh-my-ass-out.
:D

Goodbye everyone;

Too latee.
Mindgames.

Forever seems a too big word for me,because theres no such thing as forever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home