Sunday, May 10, 2009

AMANDA.G is going to completely ignore the spammer,so i hope you guys could do the same too.Avoid unecessary trouble.
:D






Without your love-5566

Another very nice song by 5566. :D
Nice righttttttttttt? I know. HHAHAHA!

Friday,confirm flunk Chinese paper 1 for GONGHAN.
Because i totally forgot what is the format for writing.
SS,hope can pass ah. 13 marks,fly away~
I managed to do all the questions excepts for the last one.
Which is 13marks,because i forgot whats the causes already,so i anyhow write a few sentence & focus on my SBQ.
Nevermind lah,at least i dint give up!
:D

I had a weird dream today again.
I dreamt of 5566playing roller coaster w me!
=.- i know i know,its very weird.

My dad stole my comb again!
LOL.Everytime steal my comb-.-
As if he got alot of hair. -.-

I wasted a trip to polyclinic on friday.
OBS,need parent accompany.
I went alone-.-
Plus polyclinic freaks me out,everyone was wearing masks.
Just like 2003 SARS.

Stupid Mr mosquito,YOU BETTER GET LOST BEFORE I KILL YOU AH!
This mosquito has been following me for weeks already.
It loves me too much man.
=.=

Im gna watch Boys before flowers on next Sat.
I have been resisting the urge to watch it online man!
Think its gna be nice,since they spend so much money on it!
:D

Imhungry, again.
Lol.

Off to find things to eat!
GOODBYE!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home