Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Im not sleeping,im acting emo. ^^

Today reached school,suddenlyfelt the unfamilarity.
Its like its been long since i went to school,weird feeling!
Ohmygoshohmygosh!
Boys before/over flowers is super nice lahhhhhhhhhh!
^^
I've watched till eppy 15 already.
Totally ignore revising. :D

I remember this conversation:
*Background story: I've lost 20++ dollars & im still jumping around at home & playing w towel.

Mom:Hmm,where did you get you positive mindset from?
Me:Eh,from people around me;I've seen alot,more realistic than ever. & shows,although they sometimes said alot of craps,but theres some which i think make sense.
Mom: Hmmmm...

I think my mom was sort of shock why i wasnt in a bad mood.
Because in the past,things like that would make me damn pekchek!
So i guess,i've grown up alittle. ^^

Conversation w UNCLE!(My Chey/chay?; due to some accident,i've called him UNCLE & he called me AUNTIE.)

UNCLE:Eh,your photo like paikia leh!(refering to the photo in the OBS form)
Me:HA?! PAIKIA?!So cute you say paikia!
UNCLE:Yaya,CUTE paikia-.-

Ridiculous,that photo no one says i looked like paikia leh-.-
I know why ah!Because my hair is in a very very messy state.

I've got one ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!
*Dont be shocked ah!
SUZANNE SAYS IM MATURE LEH! ME?!MATURE! :D
So happy lah^^
For other people to describe using one word,they will probably use childish-.-
Suzanne says hor,im actually mature but tends to show it when im serious.
SO KAI XIN YOU KNOW?!
First person to say im mature!
WAHAHHAHHA.

MT yanyu test.
I FINALLY know why Zhipeng laughed so loud at me last week-.-
I get 0/10 for the test leh! Because of carelessness+dumbness. =.=
Zhipeng laughed so loud lor!Make me so embarassed!
Nevermind,got Jenny accompany me eat egg! LOL.
NEED TO WRITE 100TIMES LEH!
Hand aching from writing-.-

Boys before/over flowers,a very nice & hilarious show.
Goo jun pyo! ; Ji hoon! are mine okay!
Si SERENA KONG!Dont snatched!You want,i give you edward & encik!
:D
I strongly encourage girls to watch,it teaches us how to be strong.
After watching that show,it makes me more hyper & happy.No idea why.
If can,i want to experience all those things that the female lead is experiencing.
I so ENVY LAH!

Oh,R.I.P
Theres one cast in Boys before flowers who commit suicide in realife.
Her darn manager forced her to have sex w many high rank people(ages 51-63)
Wtf,i would rather go die than do this kind of thing.
Plus she was sexually abused & assaulted,& she got depression!
But she's pretty leh,so ke xi.

Okay,AMANDA gna watch show ah!
BYEBYE!
P./s ; i wont post till friday due to laziness.
:D

I want to migrate to somewhere faraway where no one knows me & start everything anew.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home