Sunday, May 3, 2009

PAUSE MY BLOG'S PLAYLIST TO HEAR! :D


海阔天空-Beyond.

This is a very very nice Cantonese song.
:D

What have AMANDA been doing lately?
Songs songs & more songs.
Yeah,& bloghop^^ hopped till JOSHUA ANG'S blog YO!
Who's Joshua?Yes,the guy who acted "Ah WU" in The Table of Glory. ping ping pang pang! ping piang!
The super quiet guy.
I dint know he talks english leh! W.O.W
AND,I AM SO GLAD he won instead of DYT in the show.

Arrgh,theres frisbee briefing tmr.
1pm release,need to wait for 1 freaking hour for the briefing.
Should i go home first? Nah,bo time already.

ME.AMANDA.GOH SERIOUSLY NEED SHOPPING TRIP.
Arrghh.
I want MAYBELLINE'S EYELINER!
I want new fake lashes.
Perhaps must wait till June holis.

♥,Stitchy.

Seriously no more crap to post.
加油!

Okay,things to get during holidays:

  • Maybelline's eyeliner.
  • New bag please(hopefully is that $158 baggie)
  • Mp3 for my mom(I very filial one okay!)
  • New phone please!
  • High heels(Super unique ones please)
  • Dresses
  • Very very unique tops & bottoms.
  • Burberry's perfume( i know theres no way i can get that)
  • Re-pierce(My holes have closed so i needa re-pierce.)
  • Simple manicure&pedicure(if hopefully im not lazy)
  • Necklace & rings.
  • Veryvery good foundation powder & eyeshimmer/eyeshadow!(MONEYplease)
  • Bracelets & earings,
  • Those super curl fake eyelashes:D
  • And lastly,have alot of fun & throw away all those negative problems thats been bugging me.

Those are just material needs.

What i really need is being positive & happiness.& of course,have real fun.

HAVE FUN PEOPLE! :D

I needa break.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home