Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I missed my colour extensions.

HEYHEYHEY!

Pon-ed school today.
I wanted to pon tmr you know?
BUT,overslept.So pon today lor.
W.O.W ,its been long since i've pon school.
Students deserves breaks right?
Once in a few months pon should be alright,besides theres no lesson too.
Everyday just rot in class.

lM BACK W SIMPLICITY AGAIN YO!
Im kinda sick w the previous blogskin.
(If you notice,im sick of things easily.)
So,was browsing through skins & found this.
I actually wanted to put Boys over flowers pictures on the top.
BUT,i suckalot at blogger.
-.-

Sort of know how much i got for English.
38.7?
That means i needa get 12/30 for letter writing in order to pass.
Wish me goodluck yo?
I've a bad feeling about this.

I want my piercings back!
2nd,3rd piercings on my ear!
Previously wasted money pierce end up close up already-.-

Pictures time!
Like i had promise you guys last timee!
Alot of photos;
Enjoy~
Clarine's 爱心便当


twoaoheight;racial harmony day.

twoaoheight;
twoaoheight;
Bangs.
Roy deesiao-ing Ms dian.
twoaoheight;racial harmony day. 3/4 of the class wore ethnic costumes!

Past Humairah;



Cake fight.
Ms Dian chasing Roy.
Clarine&Sally.



Clarine's 14 b'd.


Starbucks!
Tanktops.


I love Beaches.

Sec 1photo.
End here~
Was watching Hanayori Dango yest.
Jap version of Boys over flowers.
LOL,I fast forward alot.
Dont like Domoyoji,prefer GooJunPyo.
Watched to kill time.
Off for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home