Monday, June 1, 2009


MINE!:D
"I've learned that no matter how beautiful your make-up is,it cant hide the expression of a sad heart"
Meaningful.
This quote was from the present i got for being MOST COURTEOUS & KIND STUDENT IN 3B!
LOL.The present was actually a book full of quotes like this.
Can you guys believe it?
Imma courteous & kind student leh!!!
*faints*
I believe most people are thinking,"Are you sure?"
W.O.W
Notbad,quite popular.Teacher announced my name,i can see people turning heads & look at me eventhough i dont know them.
:D

I've made a new boyfee lately.
His name is SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!
Arent he hilarious?
HAHAHAH,i know.
Everytime watch his show confirm can laugh.
LOL.

Gosh,i miss INDIA.
D:
I miss the food there(not all),which make me gain at least 5kg. =.=
I miss the first time i took aeroplane which is SIA:D
I miss the flight attendant serving food to me.
I miss those buffet lunch.
I miss ooty's weather.
I miss going around other people's room & chitchat.
I miss everything.

LOL.
You know,first time took aeroplane which is SIA is considered damn lucky already.
SIA tickets are expensive you know-.-
But 1 sad thing is that first time take aeroplane is not sit w family.
But w 1 adult guy who looked like asheek & zhipeng-.-
Sad case. I thought they would arrange according alphabet or something.
-.-
I missed those 5star buffet.
D:
Andoh,i remember chooyongmou wanted to fight w me who can eat more.
And,i WON.
Seriously missed ooty's weather,though the journey was super duper long & everyone felt sick.
The duration was it 10hours?
Sitting on the bloody bus for so long.Its like taking roller coaster cos of the bumpy roads.
I remember when going to ooty,everyone was excited/
But as the duration gets longer,everyone was sick!
Manymany vomitted.
I guess im the only one who was sleeping like a pig.
:D

I missed going to other people room & disturb them.
Like me & Clarine were having pillow fight & end up we slept beside one another=.=
*faints*
Should be honoured man! LOL.
I MISSED THE BATH TUB!
Gosh,i remember using the bath tub for super long.
:D
I MISSED WEARING THE BLAZER!
Gosh,i seriously missed it,
The blazer only prefect can wear,but for us,special.
I missed the tie too. Though everytime i still had to trouble other people to tie for me.

I missed it when i was smiling everytime.
Missed everything about india.

Okay,enough of india.
Lemme show you guys my boyfriend(s)
:D
Arent he cute?
He's very cute too! We have the same b'd lehh!
Hilarious.

GooJunPyo/Lee Min Ho. :D

YoonJiHoo(not kim hyung joong.)
And lastly,YANYALUN! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home