Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OBS CAMP! BATTUTAAAAAAAAAA~ :D

Hello!
Did you guys missed me? I know you did!
:D

Computer crash,just got it fixed today.
LOL.
Went for OBS camp,group w Sheila,Daryl& Aidil.
I guess you could say that our group was a little crazy.
BUT,i wasnt very hyper.
Why?Perhaps shy la,im much more hyper to people im familiar.

&yo!
I've got a new nickname(a very very weird one.)
OBASANG!
*faints* DO I LOOKED LIKE AUNTIE?!
Thanks to Riordan-.-

Kayaking for 8hours straight leh!
Veryvery proud of myself,i did not faint you know!
Though i was super dizzy at first,but at least i endure w it!
:D
Partner w CJ,he very fierce leh! totally treat me like a guy!
Nevermind,i had lotsa fun:D
I think im the only one who thinks its fun.

Land expedition,
imagine walking at least 8km & carry a bag that is so heavy that you cant grow tall in the next 10years.
Seriously the bag... -.-
Imagine small size people like Sheila carrying it.
*faints*
The bag,is at least heavier than my school bag by at least 10times.
Never carried such a heavy bag in my whole entire life!

Im glad survived those 5days.
:D
Enough of complaints.

I needa new school bag,my current school bag...
Too violent?
LOL.

Thrs BATTUTA outing tmr.
Have fun guys!
:D

Not bad ah,though the camp over already,we still took one another's msn!
LOL,was chatting w Johnny &Riordan.
Johnny,chat halfway offline ah! Mei li mao!LOL
Riordan,make me more pissed off w him.Next time go sengkang must twist his neck & cook curry!
LOL

:D
5days,i missed Stitch the most.
& GJP:D
No need envy la!
:D

Thats all for nowwwww!
Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home