Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Elated.

Scroll down for more pictures! :D


  • Very happy right now. :)
  • Oh,Dint went to school yesterday. Regretted. Because,I DINT HEAR W MY OWN EARS THAT IM PROMOTED!!!And yes,im promoted to sec 4 express! :D
  • I dreamt a wonderful but sad dream. :)
  • Once again,im proud to announce that, IM PROMOTED!

  • Im promoted leh! :D
    But i really hope it isnt false hopes this time.
    I dont think i will be able to take it if its false hopes.
    I think i would believe only if i see the results slip w my own eyes.
    Was s'pose to go gym w joyce & clarine yesterday.
    But we ended up going to clarine's house & play w her damn hyper sister.
    And ride bicycle & played badminton! I had a hard time entertaining her sister.
    ^^
    And im here to clarify something,they used my msn acct to disturb people & said lots of nonsense.
    Victims:Shiya,Norris,Rickson,Daryl. Poor them,LOL!
    Going to her house downstairs play badminton later on!

    Pictures! :)

    BOYF!
    TWIST!
    SINGAPORE POLY!!
    HEY! THATS ME!
    MICHELLE
    SERENA
    Front,Michelle,Back,Norris & Tiongen


    AMANDA,YIMAN,REENA
    The last 7pictures are taken on Teacher's day! :)

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home