Monday, September 28, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Credits:Syazwani


Suzanne says i look like a kid in this picture=.=
Look how happily im walking! :D
Hey!Thats who?Yes,ITS MEEE!
Take a look at the reactions...
Im forced=.=
TWIST!
Look at my expression!


Ashwin&Suzanne.
Lemme recall what happened this few days...
Today
No idea why lately im SO hyper.
Early in the morning already go crazy.
Suddenly feel like im in sec 2 again...
Got back Chemistry results,HELLA!
Although i passed,but my marks arent high.
I lost 4marks because of carelessness!
I think im blind,because i can simply wrote the ans wrong YOU KNOW?!
AND,i forgot that i need to cross multiply=.= Ihatemybloodymarks!
Got back Chinese test too.WTF.I wrote so many words,end up just passed by a few marks only=.=
Complained to Mdm Ma,end up tio nagging=.= she says im rude=.=
Wtf,i've been very polite this year already leh,what more you want?
Physics made me laugh like mad.
All because of Mr Chan & farhan=.=
Me&Haziqah laughed like maddddddddddddddd!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been pretty lazy & busy these days,
Busy watching my new-found Jdrama! Attention Please!
So,hasnt got the time to do homework,kay i know thats bullshit.
Me:Cher!Help me take out the cardboard!
MrChew:*Take & tear out*
Me:UNCLE UNCLE!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!OMGGGGG! Siao! Spoil already lah! *making hell of noise*
MrChew:*looks at me*
Mrs Yeo:"She's like that want lah"
Me:"I dont want to talk to you already! Hmph!" *Stomp off*
Jasmine:HAHHAHAHHA!

He's so violent okay=.= My poor model!!! D:
Monday
I have NO IDEA why im SO HYPER yesterday.
Shouldnt it be moody?Monday blues whatttttttttttt!
*skipskip all the way to DnT*
No idea why i find yesterday's DnT fun. :D
Woots!
HAHHAHHA,i had fight with alot of guys! :D
SO FUN LAH! I irritated them by snatching the hotglue gun & dont let them use!
:D P./s ,nattapong is funny!
Basically i bickered w/ most of the guys.
Hey,thats fun you know?My hobby is to irritate people to death. :D
Obviously some idiots called me BROTHER AGAIN=.=
I chiong-ed my DnT.

Went for oral,talk craps w/ peeps.
Changed number w/ Jasmine,then change back,then change w elaine.
DIEDIEDIE! Mdm Tan recorded my speech in the oral! T.T
ANDAND! I said ALOT OF SINGLISH!!! LOL,i heard Jenny say more.
I said alot of 'lor(s)'!!!
Nevermind,i know i wont fail. :D
Saturday
Initially when suzanne told me we needa go tak certificate,i dint want to go.
But after she told me that its @ SP,i immediately agreeeeeeeeee! :D
Why?BECAUSE SP IS MY DREAM POLYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D
Aww,but too bad the students having their holis,if not can see pretty girls & handsome guys. LOL!
Kay,the convention room is bloody big.(Opps,did i just use a swear word now?,thanks to benjamin=.=)
Its damn big okay?! Tour around the school,the school is really bloody big.
Thats one of the reasons why SP is my dream poly!Its BIGGGGGG!Plus its the nearest poly from my house. :D
Many cool&fun things happened.
Syazwani!Must tag me! :D
After that,train-ed w Syazwani & Ashwin.Basically we trained from Dover to Jookoon just for fun=.=
Lame huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P./S Reminder to myself:Im going to post the next post in chinese characters & hopefully i will remember!
头有一点晕晕哦!
From the start,it was a foolish mistake.
Off to shows! SAYONARA!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home