Friday, September 25, 2009

♥WXY! :D

V.V tired right now.
Lack of sleep lately,always last minute than do homework.
I finished my MT homework this morning only,& chiong-ed my DnT yesterday.
Thanks to Clarine,i managed to do finished ALL the challenging questions.
I love challenging maths question!(w/ diagram only) LOL
But one thing i really am pissed off is that its always the carelessness that pulls me down.
Even though i understand,my carelessness is one thing that cant be prevented=.=
LOL.

I was v.v hyper today.Maybe due to the fact that its friday & i finally can get my beauty sleep!
Its been 2weeks already & some of the idiots in my class still call me,'Ahboy/Brother' =.=
After school went to Jurong.P w/ Sinlee&Joyce.
But before that,went to class 3A&B to wait for Sinlee.Meanwhile,disturb other people etc Mr Lee=.=
I realised he's very childish,probably influence by me.
He says he likes to disturb me because my reaction is BIGGG! LOL
Disturb those people who needa retake chinese spelling.
Ilovedisturbing people!
After that bus-ed to Jurong.P,eat,talk craps & stuff.
Oh,i bought bags too!
I saw Humairah too,Aka HA! LOL!

Took Chemistry test on Wed,
& im having v high hopes on the marks because i studied.
Finished watching Buzzer Beat!Not bad la,but still kinda boring,should have more comedy type scenes.
I've already prepared what show to watch during holis! HAHHAHA!
Weets!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home