Saturday, December 26, 2009

Heart wrenching.

VIRGOS ROCK!

Kay,what have i been doing these 2days?
On both christmas eve & christmas,im at funeral.
Yes,you hear me right. FU-NER-AL. LOL.
Uncle passed away,my first time attending a funeral that a close one pass away.
He's been sucha great uncle that i really felt sometimes its so unfair.
I used to think those dramas are exaggerating,but now...
I asked my dad to bring me go see his corpse in the coffin,im actually surprised at how daring i am.
Im not gna describe how the corpse looks like,lest frighten you guys.
Seen the corpse 2times,giving me creeps.
It was such heart wrenching. My first time crying in funerals. LOL.
Had to fight those tears the whole time,many cried esp aunt.
Seriously hate funerals.

LOL.I ACTUALLY HAVE A COUSIN THAT IS 40PLUS!!! =.=
Andand,i called him uncle.
Me: Uncle.
Cousin: What uncle?! Im your cousin!
Me: Opps,HHAHHAHA.
LOL. I realised i have lots of cousin. Mainly from 40plus to the age of 6. Cool.
Thr were more faces that i've never seen before.
I think i've more males cousins than females. Lol.
ANDAND,i've a niece that is 18/19years old,a nephew that is 14/16 years old=.=
IM AUNTIE ALREADY. ):
So weird can! Even my cousin at the age of 8 is already an uncle,& he's SO proud of it. LOL.

Dad: Thr's cremation & burried,whats the future one?
Peeps: ???
Dad: STEAM!
Peeps: WALAO EH=.='''
Nephew: Then next is FRIED.
Peeps: HAHHAHAHAHHAH!

LIKE SO LAME CAN?! Kay,no offense to the dead.
Kay,im not gna elaborate on the whole funeral process..
SO,let's change subject! :D




Taemin w little kid!
OMGGGGG! The little kid is SO cute right?!!! His eyes super round super nice.
My boyf is the only that can understand baby language you know?! HAHHAH!
WAH.Im really obsessed with shinee already.
Lemme showoff my boyfs again! :D
TAEMIN! KEY! JONGHYUN! :D
Actually minho initially was also my boyf,the tallest in the group one. Then hor,i find him too shy because he seldom talks.
Actually i also want onew,butbut he's clarine's. ):
I promised her not to fight onew,but if i fight with her,later she cry ah!
But i liked onew's character! :D

From left: Onew(He's hugging taemin!Clarine!Tell him dont bully my boyf hor!),TAEMINN(Maknae in the group! :) ,JONGHYUN(Best vocals in the group),Minho(TALLEST ONE),KEY!(The rapper yo!)

No one is s'pose to touch them except for me! & clarine. HAHA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home