Sunday, December 13, 2009

CIP Part 2.

I realised my playlist got too much korean songs,so im gna put more other language songs! :D

Do you know that Singapore got 24 gold medals?! OMGGGGGGGGGG!
Good achievement! & guess what? I SAW SUZANNE ON CHANNEL 5! So cool right?!
LOL.I was super excited when i saw the swimming part that i kept shouting & screaming to cheer them up though they cant hear=.=
Quah Ting Wen & TaoLi are so stronggggggggg! Woman's power! :D

Pictures time! :)

Initially i was sitting beside Joyce & infront of Zhipeng.
Spot me? Twist yo!
THEN,Mr chew complained that he cant see my face,so everyone asked me to move infront.
Im like the centre of attention!
TWIST!
She snatched chair w me):
"Conf can touch one!" Everyone looking.
JUMP!
Opps.
Entertainment value you know?
Then,i stood up on the chair.
BUT I COULDNT TOUCH!!!
=.= This guy show off-ing that he can touch. Btw,he's standing on a chair.


Another guy showoff-ing=.=

I guessed im the joker over thr. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home