Monday, December 7, 2009

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! :D




Currently listening to: Lies by T-ARA! :D
Current mood: :D


Im very happy right now. Why? BECAUSE CIP FINALLY FINISHED!
Im so damn proud of myself man,6 continuos days of cip including Sunday leh! *proud*
I guessed today's cip is the most fun one,sat also not bad. But today got more people. :)
Books were very limited today. Which makes our job easier.
Ms Hong says im monster. ): Because on Sat,i ate 3 & a half burgers & 6 can of green tea for breakfast & lunch! :D
But today i only ate... 3? Lesser already lor! :D
Having sorethroat=.= I realised i cant communicated w guys,except for stitch! :D
): WALAO. Everybody laughed at me for not being able to touch the projector=.=
Come on man,of course i can touch. You know,entertainment value? HAHHAHAH!
So people like Zhipeng,Mei Jiau's bro, the 2 irritating small kids can stop suan-ing me.
Taller than me so what? Jump higher than me so what? HMPH! Still younger than me lor! :)

Many things happened today. But im really lazy to elaborate. :D
Went home at 6plus! :D
Mr chew took alot of pictures of me during cip! Shall go find him & take! :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!! :D

Sat was her b'd. Went to kbox after cip,back to clementi's kbox! :)
Everybody thr came as couple,only left me & 6year old cousin=.=
Suan-ed by Dad=.=
The way my dad sang,it was super hilarious! I kept laughing & heads were turned to look at me.
HAHA! The room was BIGGG! Vip somemore. It can easily fit 30people.
Camera no batt,couldnt take picture. ):
I ate alot of cakes! :D Nicenice!
SAD! I drank orange juice=.=
Stayed around 2am plus,couldnt take it anymore, & cabbed home myself. :)
LOL. Freak me out man,first time cabbed home at 2am plus=.=
Cab fare was... EX MAN! Stupid uncle turn one big round,think i dont know=.=
Shall forget it,since night driving is tiring.

Guess what i gave my mom? I gave her 56bucks to buy mp4.
How nice of me~ :D

HHAHHAAHHAHAH! Im very HIGHHHH right now! :D




In cab.
Cousiee & Mommiee.

Must protect identity!



:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home