Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fh.

Got back results yesterday.
Not good obviously,but i believe i can do better! :D
1week march holis,so happy ^^ No need to wake up early & fight with the time for not being late.
But tons & tons of homework,esp MT.

I suddenly miss alot of things that happened in secondary school.

Secondary1:
I missed those times that there wasnt any particular clique between anyone & we were just friends w/o conflicts & played.
I missed those days when i was super crazy with lesser homework & no remedial.
Sec2:
I missed those days with 2A! Laughed till mad.
I missed the June chalet at Aloha! The slide! :D So fun.
I missed the December chalet at Changi.(though not as fun as aloha) but at least i had an another wonderful experience.
I missed India trip! The amazing food,the hotel,the blazer,the super duper good weather,the orphanage & visiting one of the 7wonders in the world,TAJ MAHAL!!!
Sec3:
I missed the days when there were lesser remedials. HAHA
I missed last year 3 express chalet at aloha,watched movie,played Wii,sang song at night.
I missed frisbee camp though initially i thought it was no fun,but it turned out pretty good,barbeque!
I missed the school canteen! Chicken revolution! Western!
I missed OBS though it was really tough.
I missed CIP where i ate 4burgers a day ^^ and stayed late to help tidy up the books.
Sec4:
I think im gonna missed MT lesson(the lesson with the lessest stress)
I missed Adam khoo!
I think im gonna missed school days
I think im gonna missed everything in sec school,friends,homeworks.

Frisbee outing with teamates eating burger king!
Teamates.
Musical fountain.



Cold weather at India.
The orphanage kids imitating my trademark sign,twist! :D
Sang songs at night.
Linking arms,on the way to watch 2012.
Frisbee camp.
Barbequeeeeeeeeee!
Centre of attention. HAHHAHA
CIP.

CIP!
Yiman.

Joyce.
I love steamboatttttttttttt!
CNY Samantha,Suzanne,Yaohui,Me,Zhipeng,&benjamin's hands. LOL
Adamkhoo learning technology! 4B with Freddy!
Leroy!
3/4 of sec 4 with Leroy. (As you can see,mostly is girls. HAHAHHA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home