Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I miss the beach,the sun.


ITS LIKE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN RIGHTTTTTTTTT? SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUESS WHR IS IT? MALDIVES. ^^ I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THR. I MUST GO THR. MUST.

Out today,the same old usual place........................=.=
Extremely tired........... since i've chiong dramas till now,insufficient sleep.
Sch is starting pretty soon. Left a few weeks,i wanna make use of it and play hard.
But............i everyday stay at home leh. LOL.
Potential slacker.
HAHAHAHAHA.

I've got alot of things to tweet about,but i've nothing to blog=.= LOL.
These few weeks have been switching off my phone frequently. Peace~
Reason might be im too lazy to entertain calls and sms. hahaha.
You know,i super hate it when i cut my fingernails and i've to sms.
Not only sms,basically i just hate using my phone when i've finished cutting my nails.
WHY? Because i have FAT hands thats why. Then everytime sms will typo,damn pekchek=.=
I have babyhands that is kinda weird for my size and age=.= LOL.
I've seen ppl with smaller hands than mine(seldom though) but i've never seen ppl with fatter hands than mine=.= LOL.
Its kinda cute i think. HAHAHA. ^^
I wanna go out,but i dont wanna spend money. Any ideas? I dont like the feeling of being broke. I spend too much money on..........FOOD OBVIOUSLY. LOL.
Food makes me happy,just like watching shows. ^^ hehehehe.

okay,no more energy to continue, I need to save some energy to watch shows,been out all day. Tiredttm. ^^




ghostface. hahahaha.



Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home