Wednesday, January 26, 2011

pointless.


Yo wassup man!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Im back!
Hmmmmmmmmmm,so what have i been up to these few weeks?
Errrrrrrrrr,bainian slack at home lor.
Just chiong finish one drama,36 ep in less than 3days. Pro hor?
My talent you know! HAHAHAHA.
Oh,ate too much rubbish & sleep too late lately,now sick. =.= Headache+sorethroat now.
Siansiansian. Its been very long since i last slept before 5am you know?
Thur was the first time after a longtime that i slept before 5,i slept at 12plus.
But cause very buxiguan,i ended up having insomnia,2plus then sleep=.= LOL

SOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRYYYYYYYYYY. T.T
I couldnt even speak now,moreover swallow food. VERY TORTURING YOU KNOW?
I think i very nolife. Everyday slack slack slack,become slacker already.
But go out=spend money,plus singapore so small,can go whr?
I wanna go taiwan! Korea! Jap! ^^
I wanna eat alot alot of their local foooooooooooooooooooooooooood. ^^ hohoho.
Cravings for spicy things now. Wahsiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Im gonna faint soon,from hunger. LOL

K,pics time.

O.O
Looks like im bullying her. hahaha.
I miss my black hair.
Sec 3. I look so young. hahaha.
LOOK AT MY EXPRESSION! HAHAHHAHA.
Twist~

I look so rounddddddddddd. DONT KNOW WHO'S THE IDIOT WHO ZOOM MY FACE=.=
Twist~ extra chew.
Spot me?
1,2,3 jump!
Stupid fence,so distracting.
Talking to mr lowwwwwww.
Taken last week i think?
75th anniversary.
Abit blur ah.

OKAY. Thats all for now! Its dreamhigh time! WOOYOUNG. Wahahahaha.
Annyeong! ^^

P./S i miss my tomboy hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home