Saturday, January 10, 2009






Hellos:D

Computer crash,i mean spoil. & so,cant use.
BUT!ME,AMANDAGOH,managed to fix it:D cool hor?
My mom gave me thumbs up & say i very good leh!
LOL.

Hmm,school nothing special la.Except for the fact tht Mr jeff tan,call me goh siu poh-.-
Which is also my full name adding to Amanda. Arrgghh,nvm,im proud of my unique chinese name:D
He actually call that 2 times leh): infront of class somemore.
First time in my who entire life being called out by teacher for my attitude-.-
Wtf sia,i did nothing what. *complains*
Aww how sad,i have been havg recess alone lately.
Nvm,im not afraid of loneliness anyway.

Watched Campus superstar just now.
Omfg lah!The guy very cute leh!& shawn break voice already! HAHA!
LOL, the sheena/shermaine said the girl like ahlian,which makes me think of what zara told me eh.
She actually says my physical appearance like ahlian-.- ,BUT,my attitude is totally diff.

Camp next week,bought all the neccessities already, i think?
My mom complains that everything i use all so good want,just because the toothbrush i wanted her to buy is kinda ex.
LOL, she wanna buy those cheapcheap 1dollar kind for me,but i insisted on using those 2dollars +kind. HAHA!
& yeah,the sunblock i bought,very ex leh. But nvm la,bought already ma
I've got 2insect repellent! ,cos pri 5 camp till now .
Then bought another same insect repellent,cos going finish ma,& its ex also.
So small,so ex-.-
Still need to bring own toilet roll leh!Wtf-.- ,pay 150 ownself provide. Needa bring sleeping bag also! Hell la,camping meh?

Oh,rearrange sit on thurs.
=.= ,walao,teacher anyhow arrange us want leh!
Nvm in my life sit sit so infront okay?I also not that short,infact,im not short lor.
Sit 2by2 ,sat with err,jinhui? Stupid la,i want changeeeeeeeee! *complains*
HAHA!Class chairman is Daryl-.-
Well,actually its sort of the guys sabbo-ed him eh,& he suey suey lor.
Who wants to be chairman?Noone, not even me la.
O`level coming out on Monday.
JIAYOUS! :D
Have been sort of daydreaming lately.
Bored sia,
My horoscope book says im having love luck on friday-.-
Nothing happened leh,well,maybe abit.
LOL!
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
True?I whr impulsive uh?
Your birthstone is Sapphire.Sapphire is believed to bring peace and wisdom to the wearer.Sapphire signifies truth.You are an achiever.You are industrious in whatever you do.You are mentally strong.You became emotional at times but do not show it.
See!Im mentally strong leh!That means im not mentally sot lor! :D
I feel like im not a virgo.
Well,because my personality are contrary of that.
Like shy,im not even shy at all. infact im crazy,loud.
Prettey?I whr prettey? =.=
LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home