Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pretense.


好朋友-LZX.
I have been listening this song everynight,

Nice eh?
:D
I've got excellent taste mah.

I've watched New moon's trailer.
LOL,im SO gna watch it even though i dont like New Moon.
Dont like Jacob lah,shooshoo!
W.O.W Kristen Steward like Robert Pattinson?
How cool! Edward&Bella~
LOL,Edward is still mine:D

I WANT WATCH HARRY POTTERRRRRRRRRRR!

The last of the movie saga.
:D
Cool!

Eeee,New Moon movie why must wait till november when they have already film finished?
T.T
EDWARD!
:D

I want extend holis! D:
H1N1 already 100over cases,why dont want extend?
Want us die izzit?
I dont want go back school & see bitches & bastards.
But i looked forward to seeing new classroom.
School reopen means that im gna post lesser than before.

YAYEEE!
Im currently playing Typing Maniac on FB! :D
Not bad ah,i first time play jiu level 4 already!
:D
Wheeeeeeeee~

Im not gna watch Absolute boyfriend anymore.
Its SO boring.
I shall watch Speech of silence! But buffer too long already!
Tvb HongKong dramas are nice:D

5more days to school reopen;
T.T
I've lost my chemistry worksheet.
Either i have lost it or i was absent on that day.
Anybody plan not to do homework too?
LOL.

Thats all for now.
Goodbyeeeeeeee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home