Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tiredddddddddddddd!

Rotrotrot.

Thrs OBS outing eh?!
I received the email,W.O.W
Imagine 64 people squeezing in a park. (LOL)
Is anyone from Battuta going?

Work just now,from 1+pm to 7.30pm.
Legs went totally numb,this job is tougher than the previous one-.-
LOL,shall endure it.

Thrs workshop tmr,
Needa wake up 7am & reached Je interchange by 8.00am.
0.0
Dont know what workshop is that,the only person i know who is going is Suzanne.
Wish me goodluck for not sleeping during the workshop!
LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LMH!!! :D
Give you kiss kiss,*muacks!* LOL.
I very good one hor,at least got kiss,not like Suzanne!
Hmph!

Walao eh,
School holis bo extend lehhhh!
LOL,then still ask us to do the quiz/poll for what?!
Lucky i forgot to do,if not waste time sia!
BATTUTA!
*As you can see,all the guys are acting cool by not smiling*

Lemme introduce my teamates:D
*Starting from left.
-Sarah(The quiet one.)
-Aida(The Jurongville one)
-Wati/Sheila(The leader)
-Althea(The always zi-high one!Same as me lehhh!)
-Sheila(The always-got-patience one)
-Amanda.G(The always sleepy one.)
-Aaron(The skinny one)
-Daryl(The always zibi one)
-Mal(The curly hair!)
-Johnny(The guy who always mixed up my name & Althea's-.-)
-Riordan(The one who always deesiao & makes me pekchek)
-Rickson(The helpful one who always helps us to pitch the tent)
-Instructor Ahin?(DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL LAH!,quiet instructor)
-Instructor Charlie(CHARLIE ANGELS!*winks* The childish & always smiling one)
-CJ(Partner for kayaking, Not bad la,got cheer for me.LAO TI KO!)
-Muhammed(Ermm,the leader for kayaking?LOL)
-Aidil(The quiet one)
-Azhar(Partner for the first kayaking!)

Finally done! LOL.
16people which makes one teammmm!

I remember the first thing we did,The belayer thingy.
I was one of the first to climb,I BRAVE LEHHH!
I think it was Althea who Belayed me(The one to whole my weight& save me if i fell)
& when it was my turn to Belay Sheila,i was VERVERY blur-.-
I need 2 guys to teach me how to belay(Aaron&Riordan),they were not teaching me,they were laughing at me=.=
They kept laughing at my stupidity!
Meanie.

Thr was one game whr we had to test our bravery?
LOL,those kind of teamwork whr one person needa stand on the top,& the people below will hold on a mat& pull very hard.
& the person needa fall down to the mat. LOL.
Me:*fell down* ; Am i heavy?
Team:YES!
Instructor:People seldom ask if heavy anot.
Me:*smiles*

I really really hate the rock climbing.
But nevermind,we reached the top anyway.
Riordan was the one who belaye-d me,
Pity him la,im heavy sia!

First night,we slept in the forest-.-
*faints*The floor was super rocky & hard!
Very difficult to sleep!Couldnt sleep,plus had to endure the next door guys craps.
Our tent is super near to CJ,Rickson,Daryl,Aaron,Riordan 's tent,so which means i can hear everycrap they say.
Slept w Sheila,Althea & Sarah(Seriously dont know how she can sleep so soundly!LOL)
Then Sheila slept w the Aida&Wati,left me & Althea awake.
Both of us were sort of pekchek w the guys,Daryl's snoring is very very noisy-.-

I remember when we went to Michelle's house,Daryl's snoring is so.... =.=
Plus somemore the guys were talking alot alot of craps,ask them shut up also bo use-.-
So Althea & I couldnt take it & joined Sheila & Wati & talk craps:D
Whole night talk talk talk & i couldnt take it anymore & went to sleep with Sheila.

W.O.W
This post is entirely about what happened @ OBS.
LOL,never went through such tedious & tiring camp before.

Thats all for nowwwwwwwwwwwww!
OHOHOH!
Suddenly remember;
HAPPY ADVANCE BITHDAY TO CLARINE HO!ASSHOLEE! LOL.
:D
Old already ah,LAO AUNTIE!
^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home