Friday, July 31, 2009

强颜微笑

BOOYA!

Many things happened recently.Both good things & bad things,but mostly bad things.
I've got a news to share:
  • I passed my Maths like for once?! W an overall score of 18/25 though i wasnt really satisfied.
  • Though i failed my Chem test,but i did well for the mini test!
  • Which means,I NO NEED TO GO CHEM&MATHS REMEDIAL ANYMORE!
  • Lastly,congrats me.
The above are happy things that happened to me lately.

I lost my Pe on monday,& i realised it only when i've reached home.
How dumb can i be?
I left my wallet in 3C & 3B classroom twice & lucky i realised it.
LOL.

I believed 3B knew this,i had a fight w mohamed.
Well,who asked him offend me.
MJJ(Mdm Ma): *Asked mohamed to stop copying homework.*
Mohamed:"Amanda also copy!"
Me:"Shut up la." Glared at him.
MJJ:*Took the book im copying away*
Me:*Not happy,glared at him* "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS LAH!"
Class:*Turn around & looked at me*
MJJ:"Okay Amanda.G,go outside & wait for me."
Me:*Super not happy,pushed away the chair noisily & walked out"

Bloody hella!
I was in a bad mood already,yet he had to offend.
End up,got nag by MJJ.
Make my day more pissed off only.
BUTBUT,after Chemistry & Maths,i was very happy already!
Because i got second for maths test in class & no need go remedial+no need go chem remedial.
LOL.But im not that petty lah,after that i still got talk to him.

I remember this nagging part:
MJJ:You like that attitude think very nice meh?No guys would like that.
Me: This is what i call got character! *Looked away*
(LOL)
Haziqah says that it was the first time she saw me flare up.
Which also means a good thing,because i havent flare up infront of classmates for 7months.
Notbad.

CCA suck today.
Lazy elaborate.Let the past behind,no point broading over it.

NAOKI-SAN!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
LOL! I dont understand why his girlf two-timed him lor when he is so good to her!
They've dated for 2 years,if this is not what she wanted,why not put an end to it?
Only make both parties miserable only+waste time.
OH,BTW,im talking about the character in BUZZER BEAT.
Acted by Yamapi.Watched episode 3 yesterday,hate the fact that still need to wait till Sep for the whole series to finish.
D:

I HAVE A PIMPLE ON MY ARM!AND I HATE IT! =.=

Krystal finally mentioned something sensible that i have mentioned before;
People always persuade/scold/convince/lecture people,but they always dont do that to themself.
Why? Weird.

Went for interview by the MOE.
When the person asked the first question,i was the first one to answer.
LOL,too many things to complain?LOL,i dint complain alot eh.
Just a few nia. :D

Maths was fun almost everylesson.
The fact that the guys are always making a fool.LOL,the jackson 5!
(Roy,farhan,jinhao,jeremy,vishal) They're the jackson 5! So who is michael?
Mrs Hong nicknamed Jeremy as 'mouse' then change to mickey.
LOL! Cos Jeremy is like a mouse,always squeaking.

Muscle cramps. D:

Sometimes things just doesnt go the way we want it to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home