Sunday, July 12, 2009

I may not be beautiful,but im not hideous too.


HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE TRAILER!

TEDDY(AMANDA NO.2)


CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVED IT?!
My dad bought me a teddy bear last friday=.= im very glad he never buy Barbie dolls.
*faints* And it is pink! *=.=*
Seriously lah,at the age of 14,he still buy me teddy bear.
I.AM.SERIOUSLY.GOING.TO.FAINT!
But the bear very chubby,nice to hug:D LIKE ME!

W.O.W
Miracle happened,I DID MY DnT WORK YOU KNOW?!
Its like first time never copy leh!(Copy the template only)
Proud of myself,though i haven't do finished!
(LOL)

3rd week of school,finally got PE.
Changed teacher to Ms Siti=worse.
FIRST TIME SIA!First time see class so quiet & do the exercises so seriously siol!
Bu xi guan eh.
Breathless,sibei tired.But managed to endure it:D
T.T

HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE! :D
No idea why im so excited for,definitely not the reason because Gay is treating me.
Perhaps it has been a very LONG time since i've last watched movie.
Plus this time,is watch w the opposite sex-.-
LOL. If he dint treat me,i confirm wont go.
:D

After school today went to JEI w Joyce.
She needed to top-up ez-link,i needa buy marker.
I seriously dont know why im so hyper after school.
SUPER! Jueyi even walked fastfast lor!
I was actually jumping,not walking=.= how weird.
LOL! Hyper-ness is better than emo-ness right?
:D

If you realised,i've put 2 of Michael Jackson's hits.
I esp like the both songs; You are not alone,Heal the world.
& I 've also added 1 cantonese song. BEYOND'S ! And also Nobody by Wondergirls.Cos' the song is actually quite catchy.
:D
Goodnews:I've changed h/p
Badnews:Its the same brand & almost the same function-.-
LOL,better than nothing lah!
Due to my violent-ness,my previous phone is in a very bad condition.
LOL,i cant help it if im rough.

Im having cravings for sakae sushi right now!
D:

Wont post till Thurs/Friday! MISS ME~
SAYONARA!
♥.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home