Saturday, July 18, 2009

A sudden pang of jealousy.


BUZZER BEATTTTTTTT!
LOL,no idea what the story is about.Im still waiting for the vids to buffer.
The lead role is Yamapi.
Seriously,girls drool all over him man! Yamapi here,Yamapi thr.
*faints* I dont think he's that attractive to me, I FIND STITCH CUTER LOR!
:D
*screams*

JeffreyChan:" Oh,btw I realised Amanda's(refering to me) laughters are getting lesser."
WholeClass: *Looked at me*
Humairah:SIUPOH!
JeffreyChan:"Ya,Siupoh! Of course is her la."
Me:"Got meh?I ALSO GETTING CUTER RIGHT?!"
Wholeclass;"HAHHAHAHHAHAHH!"
JeffreyChan:"Please la,dont make me regret what i have said just now."
Wholeclass;"HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!"
Me: =.=

JeffreyChan is the first person to point out i have changed indirectly.
Did I?Of course thrs a diff between last year & this year.
Uppersec already,cannot be so crazy anymore.
BUT STILL,im still crazy though not as crazy as before.
:D

THANKS PEOPLE!
I've received alot of positive comments via msn for the profile photo in my blog:D
People says i looked very different from the photo,mature,chiobu(pretty),cute etc.
MAKE ME SO HAPPY LAH!
Some said that if i put that photo as my facebook/friendster profile photo,confirm alot of people will add.
LOL,as if it will.
Know whats photo editor?HAHAHA! I personally think the photo was alright,i prefer the photo i took w Stitch!
:D

I chiong Mei-chan no shitsuji in less than 2 days!
Do i get an award?
:D

I cant wait to get Chemistry,Maths & physics test back.
If i passed Maths test,i no need to go remedial anymore.
If i passed Chemistry test,i shall convince Mrs Wee that i no need to go remedial because i was forced to go just because im absent for one day=.=
If i passed Physics.... i dont know what i will do.
BUT,all of this will happened if miracle happens.
LOL,everyone knows i have been failing Maths for the entire of my life.
=.= think i want meh?Sometimes i studied,but always failed.

LOL
I think Buzzer Beat is gna be nice somehow.
Perhaps it might not be so boring since thrs sports involve!
:D
Wah,how cool sia! Girlf cheerleader,boyf pro basketballer.
LOL! But still break up mah-.-

Off for now,very hungry. Gna hunt food!
BYEBYE!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home