Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Acting nonchalant.

HEYHEYHEY!
  • Bad news: I failed my chemistry test.Needa go remedial.
  • Goodnews:I passed my physics w a not bad score:D
  • Awaiting for maths test.
  • Thinks Nobuta wo produce is a VERYVERY boring show=.= i nearly fell asleep!
  • Thinks Harry Potter & the half blood prince is also very boring!SO CHIM! Plus no subtitles,how i understand?!
  • Is currently waiting for another YAMAKI(Horikita maki & Yamapi) Jdrama video to buffer! :D
  • Racial harmony,in class 3B,thrs a total of 5 people wearing. HOW PATHETIC!
  • {LOVE-D!} :D

Time passed very fast huh?
Last year's today,is the very day i first wore ethnic clothes to school.
I remembered it was very chaotic at first,having change clothes here & thr.
1year has passed...
I have been really very blur lately..
People ask me question,i just stare at him blankly & then after a while then answer.
LOL.

Pon-ed remedial today.
Learned from twilight:Its healthy to ditch class now & then.
Really really dont feel like going to tmr's training/.
Can someone save me from the tedious training & bring me to Taiwan?
:D

KUROSAGI!
:D
Should be not bad lah,since both the lead role quite popular.

Im having cravings for durians right now.
x.x
Sponsors anyone?

WASS UPPPPPPPPZX!
I signed up for twitter,AGAIN!
:D ,previous twitter acct got problem ah!

Kay,thats all for now.
Off to watch my vids.

what do you want exactly?!
I've enough bitch & bastard.
Do you really think i will be able tolerate you?
Sorry to disappoint you,im not that good tempered.
fuck you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home