Sunday, July 26, 2009

倔强

HELLOHELLOHELLO!
Blogger back to normal!
*screams!*

Kay,what did i do today?(Yesterday)
Nothing but slack & eating KFC(Bandito).
:D
Then lie on bed play w teddy then chatted w Clarine aka asshole(LOL)
For like 1hour++ ?! LOL!

Today has been a very boring & slacky day.
So i wont mentioned today.
I shall mention yesterday:D
Goshhh! Yesterday i was SOSO HYPER LAH!
:D *screams*
Due to some reasons,i was v.v happy yesterday.(Its 1.36am right now,so is the day before.)
:D
LOL~
I pity Sinlee for going taking same bus w me,since i dont think she can stand my hyper-ness.
She even asked me to act normal lor!
=.=
Meanie.

Cravings for starbucks & cheesecake suddenly.
D:
Sponsors?
LOL,English teacher wants us to do essay on who we admire.
I keep asking Haziqah whether i can admire Stitch/Doraemon anot.
LOL,so end up,i wrote i admire my mommy.
If not,who to admire?

Jeffrey chan says only wrote intro only so this what i wrote:
Everyone has a different background & a different story.To me,there is only one person who understands me the most.Life is very realistic,you wont't know who is lying behind your back & act innocent infront of you.The one & only person who doesnt put on a front infront of me is,the one who gave birth to me,my mother.

Notbad righttt!
:D
Jeffrey chan says not too bad you know! (foronce-.-)
BUTBUT,i wouldnt really agree on that part whr i wrote my mom understands me the most.
Because sometimes,i dont even know myself,how will she know?
Besides,girls tends to think things more complicated,not like guys,square square one.
LOL!

Am currently watching Buzzer beat episode 2!
WALAO EH! Its subbed in chinese lor! How the hell i understand?!
Though my MT is not bad,but i still hate reading chinese subs.
I seriously think Sg shows are kinda pathetic.
Channel 8 show prime time 9pm show gna take over by Hongkong drama.
Channel U 10pm show take over by Taiwan drama.
Channel 8 prime time 7pm show take over by hongkong.

Seee?
How pathetic it is?
LOL,not that im criticising or anything.(Well,maybe indirectly.)
But,look at the facts.The prime time shows are taken over by those overseas shows lor!
LOL.
But seriously,Taiwan & Hongkong dramas are not bad.
Not like some sg shows.The one that is airing in channel 8,9pm that one! (forgot name)
Dont know what brothers show la.The aunties & sisters are forever shouting,hear liao also got the urge to switch off telly lor. Headache only!
Agree?

Bored-to-death.
Im hunting for shows right now.
Any reccomendation?

有些事不是你能预料的

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home