Monday, July 6, 2009

HIRO!






KOIZORA,
A very touching story.
I cried while watching this show you know!
I seldom cry when watching show,but seriously this show make me cry alot.
I mean ALOT,much more than the female lead.
LOL,i wonder what makes me watch this show,
Because i dont like love shows,they always dont have happy endings.
The male lead,is the guy who acted in Atashinchi no danshi!
:D He acted as the guy who always lock himself in the room.
*screams*
His character in Koizora reminds me of Edward cullen.

I've one announcement to make:
I've officially dump GooJunPyo & my other oh-so-fake boyfs.
Nah,Kong&Suzanne,you guys can have them.
:D

Sorry crystal,im not your sister-in-law anymore.
LOL.
HAHHAHAHAH! Crystal CLAIMS that YoonJiHoo is her brother,so which makes me her sister-in-law.

I believe you guys must be wondering,
"Am i going through any difficulties which makes me dump all my boyfees."
LOL. IM NOT:D
What for claiming guys who are boyfs when i dont knowthem at all?
我长大了okay! Not like Suzanne & Kong.


♥.
He's the guy who acted in Koizora(The male lead) & Atashinchi no danshi.
AND,he's my ideal boyf(in koizora only :D )
HHAHHAHHAHAH! Ideal boyf!

Say goodbye to Goojunpyo,Yoonjihoo,Aaron yan,Aaron johnson,Kim bum!
As for Stitch,Spongebob,Doraemon,they are no longer my boyfs too!
They are my very goodfriends!
:D

Kayla,enough craps.

Let's talk about today.
Wtf siol,Mdm Ma wanted me to change place w Humairah.
Which means i have to sit behind Amanda.L.
I cooked up all sorts of excuse you know?Etc,sit behind i will sleep,cannot see.
But bo use,WORST,Mdm Ma wanted the first row of girls to change w the second row guys.
Which means supposedly sinlee sat beside me,is gna change to Jeremy=.=
*faints* imagining sitting w Jeremy,i will have the urge to slap him-.-
SO,im not gna change back tmr.

Heck care la.
She think i very tall meh?
People got eyes will know that im shorter than Amanda.L lah!

Wth,I've got remedial every Tues & Weds=,=



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home