Thursday, October 29, 2009

Look so far,yet so far apart/ LOL!

  • I finally got to hear that im promoted w my own ears.Plus,im direct promote.Not advanced leh!!! :D
  • Promoted to sec 4,good/bad thing? Promoted=must work hard next year & cannot slack anymore.Must pull up my socks!!
  • Tell you guys one VERY FUNNY decision of mine. Im aiming for JC marks.Gosh,unbelievable right?HAHHAHAH!LOL,bu zi liang li right?
  • Wants to get back results slip asap.Dont want to go chemistry extra lesson leh.
  • Wtf.I failed one subject out of 6 which is... MATHS=.= How?I failed physics,but chemistry pull me up,i fail Geo but SS pull me up. HOW?! Maths & science are veryvery impt leh!
  • Is there any course that only requires MT? LOL!

Holis are almost here,what am i doing?
Chemistry extra lesson,CIP activity,chalet& camp.
Im considering which should i go,express chalet or frisbee camp?
Or maybe none? LOL.
O's are here! So fast another year passed by...
LOL.Im going to ask for advice from Felicia for next year O's!
I dont want retain!
It feels so good to chiong my shows w/o afraid of the results & homeworks.
Have been out quite alot lately.
Monday&Tues went to Clarine's house,yesterday went to IMM,today stayed back to play badminton,Sat going to Jurongpoint...

Im aiming for JC's marks,but probably going to poly. Well,competitors are getting more.
No choice,LOL.For my character,the best is probably poly.JC if i study too much,i dont know what crazy things i might do,like burn the books? HAHHAHA!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home