Thursday, November 5, 2009

I dont believe all those shit anyway,so what for?




Last farewell by 2ne1 but the original singer was Bigbang.But i seriously think that 2ne1 sang better & dance better than Bigbang,i might be biased,whatever.

4days down,1more day to go.
Finally,i cant stand waking up early in the morning.
I cant understand a single shit for physics,why must we learn light rays?!
Why cant we just learn kinematics?And for chemistry,why must we learn the concentration?Why cant we just learn how to calculate the mole?
LOL.I made Mr chan laughed alot these few days!
He says imma v interesting person. LOL. :D
): i cant dye my hair! There's cip in december,Ms hong conf catch.
Perhaps i might wait till my hair grow longggg & then dye,conf very style. :D

Ay's b'd cominggggggggg! :D
Stitchy b'd also comingggggggggg!
Christmas also cominggggggggggg!
Kayla,still longggggggggg laaaaaaaa!
WTF.My sms burst again! Congrats.
Toobadluh,who ask me so popular? LOL.
Too many things to buy during the holis,new year,must have new bag right?
New year must havenew spects right?
New year must have more clothes right?
New year must have more shoes right?
New year=pocket a hole.

Let's have some pictures shall we?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home