Wednesday, December 30, 2009

313. 태민!

  • As usual,Amanda is busy-ing watching countless of vids regarding kpop=.= No hope already la.
  • Changed blogskin,w SHINEE!! :D *yayness* In another 2days,it will be 2010!!! What am i doing on 31st? HAHA,IM GOING OUT YO! :D *secret!* Have been staying at home for the past 1week or so. Tired already.
  • I did 2sets of chinese homework. 1 conclusion: Its more tiring than me using com for hours! I only did a few question then im already sleepy. And,those question are tough.My face was written: ???! LOL.
  • School reopen,new bag,new wallet,new shoes,new boyfs.The only thing not new is pencil case. As for hairstyle... Do you think i should tie my hair?I tied 2pony tails for the past week, & i look... like a child=.= I havent tied 2pony tail eversince i was... P4? LOL. Am currently waiting for my hair to grow long,then see whether i wna cut short again anot. Depends on my mood.
  • Hair getting longerrrrrrrr. Fringe 100% get caught,too long. So,before school reopen,i think i must cut my fringe. SO,ITS HAIRSTYLIST AMANDA! LOL,some people might notknow,i cut my fringe. Thats why my fringe always not even/straight.Everytime i cut,conf become crooked bangs. HAHHAHAHHA! No choice,i no license what!

Let's have a recap of my hair difference for the past 2years or so.

Taken last year dec i think,when i still had my extensions on.
Taken last year too,when we watched movie.
I used to be taller than joyce,but now...
Taken on Sinlee's & Syafiqah's b'd last year when we were playing powder fight.
Taken on last year nov during india trip & i still have my bangs.
This year around feb?When i cut short hair.
Crooked bangs. My reaction was... LOL!
I like this picture,because i look kinda young.
This year.
Why is sinlee looking at me? LOL.
Then,my hair grew longer.
Longer & Longer.
Longer & Longer & Longer.
Longer & Longer & Longer & Longer...
Till i can tie my hair already.
Tied hair.
Then,i decided to cut my hair short again.This time round,VERY SHORT.
And,i look like a guy.
BUT,hair starting to grow longer,can tie already,but very messy.

Current.

Have been having backaches recently.
Perhaps its because i've been using computer too frequently till my back stiff.
I 've been using computer for too long these past few weeks.
Last fri,i slept at 6am. I almost broke my record.
The latest i slept was 7am when i was sec 1?LOL.That was the period of time im obsessed with shows. These fews weeks have been sleeping around 4plus/5plus am.No wonder my nick is PANDA=.=
Have been having weird dreams also.
A few days ago,i dreamt that i had plastic surgery=.= AND,my head was chopoff & floating around a room. The surgeon looked pretty scary.
Then he stitch back my head=.=
Yesterday was worst,i dreamt a dream that no one will even dream. BUT,im too lazy to elaborate.
But today's dream was the best,because i dreamt of guys! HAHHAHAH! :D

This post is longggggggggggg!
Today's date: 30.
2more days to 2010. HAPPY ADVANCE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!
Cant wait for cny which is also on the VALENTINE's DAY=.=

P/S.So, i wont be posting frequently due to fact that these few days im going to chiong my shows + chiong homeworks(unlikely. LOL)

PP/S. I love my playlist. Its copyrighted okay. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home