Thursday, January 21, 2010

Akltg! :D

Pictures credits: Benjamin & Yaohui.
People snatching wo take pic w leroy. :D
走火入魔 room. HHAHAHHAH!
Leroy! Can see me? I was behind,but people infront block me & i had to jump=.=
Freddy the sexy w 3B! My trademark sign: TWIST! :D

Had alot of fun during the ATLK wokrshop for 3days.
Though it was pretty tiring,13hours sitting till 9pm but overall quite fun. :D
First day laughed alot,laughed till i practically no voice & strength.
Second day cried alot,cried till eyes swollen. First time see some people cried.
Learnt quite alot. 3rd day cried also,though parents nvr come but i still cried.
First person who made me cried on 3rd day was Jinhui. Then Jason,Benjamin,Clarine.
HAHHAHA.Clarine's mom said im slimmer! :D
Andand,her sis still remembers my name leh! This shows what? IM POPULAR WITH KIDS! :D
Weeeeeeeeeee~

Took pics with Leroy & Freddy. But nvr take w Adam khoo.
Only 4A got to take with them. ):
My eyes now one big one small cos i cried too much.
Im not going to cry anymore ah! Make me so tired.
Like tapflow for the 2days,cried & cried.
HAIIIIIIIIII~
Really learnt alot. :D But i shall not elaborate. HAHA.

Dint went to school today due to fact that im sick.
But im fine now. :)
Crying can cause headache=.=
Jan only jiu absent. ):
Jan only jiu late. ):
Somemore today thurs,alot of lesson miss out.
HAIIIII~
Part 2 photos will be uploaded either sat/ sun! But only a few.
:D BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home