Sunday, January 3, 2010


Homeworks:

  • 4 sets of chinese workshit
  • 2 chinese letter writing
  • 2 chinese compo
  • Chemistry workshit
  • 2 maths workshit

Im so proud right now because i actually did my chinese homeworks.
Well,left w chem&maths. Super lazy.

Tmr is the day i dread most. Its the day of school reopen. & what im doing?
Nails uncut,hair not cut yet,homeworks not done yet.
As you can see,im really not prepared.
LOL.Why must time pass so fast when im having fun & pass so slow when im not?
Because seriously,i dont wna go back school.
Goodthing:Im able to leave that place in one year(hopefully if pass)
Badthing:What if retain for O level?
Besides,i heard that next year,no should be this year O level is gna be very tough.
Plus,i havent been doing any study.

2009 just passed in a blink of eye thankfully.
These past 3years have been a 'meaningful' year to me.
Teaching me to be stronger than before,spotting fakers, & most important,positive mindset.
Ty to those who helped me & those who have been those 'obstacles' in my life.
I will work hard(hopefully) for this year & reach my target.
I have been slacking for 3years,but somehow ladyluck is w me sometimes,allowing me to make it through.
But,im glad through the past 3 years,2009 is the most hardworking me.
Though not very,but at least better than those previous years.

Bye 2009,hello 2010.
Im gonna be 16 soon,thats so so so OLD.
I dont wna grow up so fast.
Grow up fast means i have to work,facing the reality. ):
Gosh,im so emotional now.
HAHHAHAHHAHA! I wonder if i can still be as crazy tmr..
GAMBATEH PEOPLE! :D

Pray hard my hair wont be caught tmr!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home