Monday, January 11, 2010

I call that,BULLSHIT.

Currently doing: Watching Hi,My sweetheart ep 11.
Current mood: :D



Thats pinguo shu(Apple),alamak cow(Sinlee),Rapist(Suzanne) infront of me. Poor Jasmine taking photo. Thats gl+got future(Hongxin) besideme,ASS+gl(Syazwan)beside him,Muddy guy(Rudy),Noisy(Azfar),Hyper(Yunsing)beside syazwan.

HHAHHAHA! I've got nick for all of them! How nice of me~ Shall upload teamphoto other time. :D

I reached home at 9plus pm today. Wore uniform & went to slack till 9plus. So smelly!
Seniors got back O's today! :D My second time going for this kindof 'ceremony'.
First time was last year,conclusion: Im much more nervous last year & i dont know why. Perhaps because its my first time. LOL.
Improvements for express! :D I just realised how hard it is for me to get to SP.
I've no idea why im so adamant on going SP.Perhaps its one of the best poly+ nearest. HAHA.
The score that i needa get is like... so far away from me~ ): Jin li er wei lor.
Im sec 4 now,one of the oldest in school. So old!!! T.T lao tai po liao~ HAHHAHAH.
HAIIIII~ O level results today made me so freaking scared! T.T 1more year & im going to graduate=.= (if hopefully passed) Must jiayous are juniors! :D

Me:Why are you all here?
Guy1: We're here to promote our school lor.
Me:No need promote la. Go to this school(refering to the JC he is promoting) is all biantai/freak one lor.
Guy1:HAHHAHHA. *im indirectly saying that he's a freak.
Guy2:You want the calendar?
Me: I've got already. HAHA. No need come here la,only bian tai people go your school.
Guy2:HAHHAHA. Why not? If you work hard... blablabla..
Me: *shakehead*
Guy1&2:*smiles*

I think im seriously crazy already, i actually scold 2 guys biantai because they're too smart.
But lucky they're not offended. At least hor,in sg,there's still guys that are so well-mannered. Not like most of the guys i know... Except for my boyfs! Plus the school they're promoting is like some super tough school JC,very difficult to enter=.=

Well,everyone knows how many boyfs i have right?
Taemin,Key,Jonghyun,Stitch... though all of them are artificial boyfs.
Why the heck i create so many artificial boyfs?Because im bored! HAHHAHHAH.
So,i hereby announce that i've got new boyfs again! :D
Their names are,HWANG TAEKYUNG & JEREMY! :D They are the casts of You're beautiful.
I like how taekyung make sacrifices for her & jeremy's super cute & bubbly character! :D DAMN CUTE~
:D *yayness!*

Im getting better at SD. I dint realised that its actually quite simple but i tend to make it more complex.
Why do i have sucha complicated brain? HAIIIIII~ zhen shi de!
Horoscopes says i have love luck this year. HAHHAHHAHA. Believe?
Hmmm,顺其子然吧!I still prefer capricorn guys. :)
Im alittle bias to Libra,Sagittarius,Aries guys,HAHHAHA,because virgo & those signs clash.
Other than capricorn,the rest of the horoscopes also not bad. Like cancer~ Taemin~
LOL. Joking la. Trust horoscopes also no use,as if it is 100% accurate. HHAHAHHAH.
Love luck also not very good,too many guys surrounding me is not always a goodthing. HAHA!
I so popular! LOL. HAHHAHHA

Mom complained my bills increasing. No choice,older i get,more popular i am. :D
Cant blame me,i tried controlling,but my sms keeps flooding in. =.=
Calls also,lucky my outgoing call is free,if not... HAHAHAHA~
I've done finished my homeworks alreadyyy!! *proud* I ACTUALLY FINISHED MY HOMEWORK BEFORE DEADLINE. Kay,other than MT. HAHA.

KAY,TODAY'S POST IS SO LONGGGGGG! SO,i wont post very frequently. HAHHAHHA~
BYE PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE!

One year ago..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home