Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ending point.

"Its healthy to ditch class now & then." -Edward. This is the only sentence i remembered vividly from the saga of twilight,because i totally agree!

I've been enjoying every minute of my life knowing that i will miss it after i graduate.
The stress of Olevel,the ability of me making people around me to laugh which i sort of liked it,the conflicts around me,and so on...
For the past few days,i've been sleeping really really well. The weather was pretty good for sleeping lately,pretty cold. I loved the weather. :D Which means that i've done none of my homework of course. Tons of homework,but the most i dread was DnT,prototype which i have to redo=.=

Have been irritating my mom lately with my 'korean & japanese language.'
HAHAHHAHA! I believe Clarine experienced it already.
I've been speaking simple korea & japanese words over & over again till i irritated her.
My mom is super irritated at me for always irritating her,how fun. :D

Me: I know what my future job is!
Mom: What?
Me: Comedian! Because i think i have the talent to make the people around me to laugh. :D
Mom: HAHA. You think comedian very easy to be meh? Things to consider... Blah blah.

Of course i meant it as a joke. HAHA. Me,comedian? LOL.

I just rejected Suzanne to go Seoul garden & Clarine to go Sentosa.
Surprised? HAHA,everyone knows i love food. The best thing to bribe me is food. HAHA.
Feeling apologetic to Suzanne, but i just wanna spend the 5days sleeping & daydreaming.
And,sentosa is so far,& i believe im tan enough,i believe im more tan than most of the guys in my class(not believe,is definitely. LOL)

I just realised that the bangala is staring=.=

Weeeeee~ BBQ tmr,i already know those chicken wings are waiting for me! :D
Going back to school tmr ):
Dread school reopen! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

P./S, PEOPLE! Start tagging now! Stop hiding behind the screen while stalking my blog! Tagtag! I dont mind if you tag while reading my blog,but i mind you hiding behind the screen & stalked w/o tagging! So, TAG NOW BEFORE MY TAGBOARD'S FUNERAL!

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home