Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nostalgia.

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wassup mannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hungry now.
Received my enrolment package, sch gonna start on 18 april which is like still pretty long ah.
But thr are tons of things to do,like so many forms to fill in. So troublesome.
Thankgod i no need to go for medical checkup. Waste my time you know.
I need to get some things before sch starts etc bag,stationery,shoes.
You know,poly CANT WEAR SLIPPERS. Ridiculous=.= LOL.
1month plus to SCH OPEN. Welllllllllllll,so far i dont know anyone who's going to rp. And of course i think none of the ppl i know will be going to the same course as me. Goodthing.
I think the only thing im reallyyyyyyyyy excited about in poly is THE FOOD OF COURSE.
In rp,thr's subway! But im not really a fan of subway. LOL.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think thr's like 99.99999999999999% that i will get lost in rp.
LOL.
Rp is reallyyyyyyyyyy big. I MEAN REALLY. But heng i went thr once,so i know whr is the gate.LOL.

I think my course very leng men(cold door.LOL.)
Super scared that i will have three min hot degree again.
Poly is so diff from sec. Sec learn alot of new things while poly is stuck in one particular course.
So,skali i 3min hot degree................ THEN DIE LIAO LOR.
Somemore sci course requires excellent memory work which of course i dont have.
ANDAND,MOST OF THE WORK IN GROUP WORK. LIKE SO !@#$%^.
I dont like group work. I DONT LIKE TO DO PRESENTATION.
Super dont like. I rather do memorizing alone than doing group work.
Skali im assign to some groupmates who dont like me & i dont like them. Wah,like that crash ah.
Okay,i think im getting too worried. But poly isnt the same as sec sch what. SO..... WEIRD. LOL
I cant picture myself in poly. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
WHY CANT POLY HAVE UNI????????????? Like that no need wear homeclothes,CAN HAVE STUDENT FARE ALSO. AND STUDENT SPECIAL PRICES LIKE SAKAE!!!!!!!! HAHAAHHA.

Okok,shall stop here. Gonna watch anime now,quite long never watch already.


FAIRYTAIL. NATSU & GRAY & JELLAL!!!!!!!(oh,natsu is the fire guy on the left & gray is the ice guy on the right.) SO COOL. Love their tattoos. ^^
Still airing, i wonder when is the last ep. Skali like naruto SO LONG,then got part 2............. LOL.
I got my twitter name from natsu,his nick was SALAMANDER. I go research hor,SALAMANDER IS AN ANIMAL. A VERY UGLY ANIMAL. LOL.
Bleach!!!!!!!!! Looks cool hor? Will start watching once i finish the drama im currently watching now. JOURNEY TO THE WEST 1996 VER. Means i was 2 at that time. LOL. But its an awesome show. Bleach!!!!!!! So longggggggggggggggggggg. Its still ongoing you know,currently at ep 310!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. HOW TO WATCH???????!!!!!!!!!!!

Deathnote!!!!!!!!! I started watching last year,but i suddenly stop,i think i forgot to watch. LOL. Heard that the anime ver was better than the real live action. So im anticipating it. I HOPE L WONT DIE cause in the real live ver L died. =.= HOW CAN HE DIE?!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!! Love his brain. HAHAHHA, so smart!!!!!!!!! ^^

OKAY. TIME TO HIT THE SHOWS NOW. SAYONARA!!!!!!!! ^^
I WILL BE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home