Monday, January 12, 2009

WILL BE GOING FOR SEC 3CAMP TMR TILL FRIDAY
PLS DO NOT SMS/CALL ME.
THANKYOU:D

Yesterday
Ummm.
Yest online,yiman jio-ed me go out.
First time eh,we went out on a sunday. o.o
Yeah,she came up my hse,i think its the first time in 2years?Or 1year she came-.-
She says nvr change,i showed her my 4boyfees:D which is also the teddybears la.HAHA!

Went t Jp & search for Breaking dawn although i dont need to search cos someone will be buying for me:D hopefully. HAHA!No stock ! D:
Yeah,then walkwalk. Nothing to walk actually.Wanted to play arcade,but playing alone seems retarded-.-
Oh,SINLEE!HAHA!I saw the 77th street guy leh! Yes,i saw him.Me & him more fate la, but dont worry,im not the least interested in him=.=
Went to ljs & eat. She's veryvery unhappy due to someone.
HAHA,we were sort of complaining school life to each other & she says im more pathetic,cos i actually told her im on my own most of the time.
:D

Trained to westmall,bought earstuds. My mom says nice leh! HAHA.
LOL, hyper-crazy, again.
Yeah,then trained to interchange & took bus & homed!

Todayyyyyy
YO! O`level results came out. Our 'ancestors' came back leh!Thts Mr jeff tan says want ah!
LOL.
Physics
Sian.I think Mr chan sort of pity me cos i sit alone. -.-
Very careless leh!I forgot to put the units-.-
Very bored la.
English
3periods leh-.- ,yawns.
Mr jeff tan keep saying cold jokes-.-
He likes to crack jokes of mohammed. HAHA!
Recess
Canteen is more crowded than usual.
Went up to class.
Maths
I like the maths teacher leh.She not fierce then got patience.
Maths teacher is Mrs Hong,she perm her hair!
Sian la,sit infront,cannot see visualizer-.-
SS
More sian.Teacher talk very very boring.
I was sort of busy doodling the paper with my name:D
& draw stickman with very curly hair:D HAHA!
As you know,my drawing... =.= ,i fail art before you know?!

Yeah,afterschool went to bbt shop with aisha&sinlee.
The new one. The queue veryvery long-.- ,but thr are 3 aunties leh,very very slow.Stand thr veryvery long.
Actually wanted to cut roy's queue since i let him cut my queue during recess. But too bad,he not buying-.-
He actually says Amanda jiejie,let me cut leh. & when i ask him to say Prettey girl,he actually said it too:D HAHA,just inorder to cut my queue-.-
OH!There are actually 2 small boys fighting over me:D ,i feel so honoured.
Heres what happened.
Me asking this boy:"You pri 5 ah?"
Boy A:Nonono.
Me:Pri 1?Pri 2? OH YOU KINDERGARDEN LA!
Boy B{his friend}:YAYA! I still in my mother's stomach leh!
BoyA: I still from my grandfather stomach!
and the arguments continue...
LOL!Its like me,aisha&sinlee were watching one show.While i was laughing happily.
HAHA!They actually fight because what i said-.-
Aisha says i very cartoon-.-

After tht,went to hall to see the O level result.
Congrats!To those who passed:D
Nvm if you didnt do very well,try harder nxt time:D
Senior Hanafi is veryvery agitated.I heard from Sally,sinlee&apple tht he will cry no matter what happens.If he happy,sad,angry he will also cry.
Then went he got his results,he went:"OMG!" & started crying.
I was like saying,"Wah?He really cry ah?"
Sinlee&Apple:"Told you liao mah!"
LOL!Same timing leh!
I actually saw people crying, i dont want take Olevel liao-.-
Wow,our Olevel results are verygood:D
Most of them can made it to JC/poly.

Yawns,very tired lately!
SHIT!I forgot to borrow the manga/comic! The japanese comic:D
Walao,STM is getting worser.
Short term memory la!I tend to forget things veryvery easily.

Breaking dawnnnnnnnnnnnn:D
I will be backkkkkkkkkkk!

Jiayous
:D ,i believe you know already.
goodluck.
idontwishtoseeyouagain.
give me a few months,i will.
D:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home