Friday, June 26, 2009

Let it be the last time,


Look!My hair is getting longgerr!
HEYHEYHEY!
:D

Shocking news:
MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!
Lol,though i was not a fan of him.But it was quite a pity to die at the age of 50only.
Who asked him go do so many surgery!
Do nose,do eyes,do this do that!No wonder got skin cancer lah!
But he died of Cardiac problems(Heart disease).
Sadded.
I heard from my dad that he's got a very BIG heart & i admire him for that.
He did alotalot of charities.
Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson died on the same day?

Farrah fawcetts was famous for her Charlie Angel's show.
But too bad she died of cancer.
She struggle for 3 years,& finally passed away.
She's 62,but she doesnt looked like.
Sadded.



明白-Claire Guo.

Nice song^^

New skin,new songs.
WOW,obsessed w plain skins lately.
Probably going to change again.
3more days to school reopen.
I dread that day.
I need superman to save meeee!

Im in w Westlife's songs ah.
I listen to their songs when i was young you know!
:D
HAHAHHA!
LOL.

I've gain 4kg. :D
WOW,i've eaten alot of rubbish during the holis.
Even though i have become slimmer after the OBS,
But i've gain weight again!
OBS camp make me gain alot of muscles-.-
*faints* IM MUSCLEWOMAN!
L-O-L

How sad,i have been talking to myself lately.
Thats the consequences if i've been too bored.
Talk to myself,laugh to myself,making funny faces in the mirror.
LOL,people might think i escape from Mental hospital ah-.-

Goodbyeee,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home